Tuesday, February 10, 2015

African Scammers Mr.Mohamed Mursan

From         :  Mr.Mohamed Mursan
County      :  West Africa, Burkina Faso
Date          :  Mon, Feb 9, 2015 at 3:44 PM
Email         :  moh.mur01@gmail.com
Subject      :  Details of the transaction


Dear

 Thanks for your response, hopefully this email will meet you in good
health. I'm really excited at reading your email, it's my pleasure to
make it clear to you that this transaction will surely uplift our
financial standard, i will always direct you on what to do in this
transaction, you can use any account of your choice to claim this fund
only if the account is very save.

Honestly, I appreciate your interest in this transaction, but I would
say that your interest to assist me was rather unspecific following
the brief sentences which was contained in your email, as a result of
which I am quite skeptical in believing that you could be of
assistance to me as a partner however, I would like to be sure of your
willingness, trustworthiness and commitment to execute this
transaction with me, I cannot afford to compromise these virtues.

Presently, I am employed to this bank, from where I plan to finalize
the execution of this transfer before I'll resign, with my position in
this bank, I am promising you that if you can follow my instructions
in this transaction, i am capable of completing this transaction
within the period of 14 bank working days starting from the day you
apply to the bank as the next of kin to the deceased customer and base
on your maximum co-operation and assistance.

I am of average age, married to a wife, and blessed with three
children. The perfection of this transaction has so far consumed a
great amount of money from me, energy and is the life line to the
future of me and my family, so I do need your assistance in providing
a good bank account, your co-operation both morally and financially,
your trust and confidence in our ability to finalize this transfer to
our mutual benefit, and your guarantee for my share of  the money when
the transfer has been transferred into your bank account, and my
security when I do come to your country to collect my share of the
money, so I will want you to think again, and inform me if you will
guarantee me of all these.

Based on my personal banking experience, it had happened in the
pass,when a foreign customer died and after several years there is no
body that applies as the next of kind the fund automatically
transferred to the bank treasury as unclaimed fund, that experience
ignited my thought to this venture.

Considering the money involved, it is necessary for me to be sure of
the person to whom I  will be entrusting this transaction, my trust is
not given out lightly, I need to be convinced that you are a matured
person with some integrity.

TRUST AND CONFIDENCE.

I need to emphases on the need for trust and confidence on both side
as the pillar for the success of this business. You need to reassure
me that you will not betray me and sit on this fund when it finally
comes into your account over there, in other for me to send the
contact of the bank and the application form that you will use to
contact the bank for the initiation of the claim.

 What I expect from you is trust and commitment, I want this large sum
of money be transfer to your account over there with your assistance.

This is my number you can call me at any time. +22664635555


Sincerely,
Mr.Mursan Mohamed


No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"