Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Romance Dating Natalya from Russia Gubakha City



From          :  Natalya
Country      :  Russia, Gubakha City
Date           :  Sun, Feb 1, 2015 at 12:26 AM
Email          :  rusNataly78@yandex.com
Subject       :  Hi, my name is Natalya


Hi my friend! I am very pleased to meet you). My name is Natalya.
I am very glad that you said to me, I waited for your letter. I want to
know more about you! I think that we can be good friends, I want it
very honestly). I am very interested to write to you. and I hope to
get to know you better. Tell me about your life? Tell me about your
hobbies? Why are you looking for a life partner? I still have never
got acquainted on the Internet! I am pleased to write to you my
letter, and I hope it will be mutual. I am lonely girl. I am looking
for a soul mate, my life partner! I am looking for a man you can
trust. Who will love and respect me. The main thing in a relationship,
trust each other. What's important to you in a relationship? I am very
interested.) I want my man was kind, gentle and loved me! So I felt in
good hands. Sometimes I feel lonely, I want next to me was a man I
will love! I want to come home to a beloved man! I want to know and
feel that I need someone. I'm lonely one at home, and in those moments
you realize that you do not have enough of a loved one. I live in hope
that soon I shall find my love and I have a family! You also get
lonely one? I want to write to you, I am looking for a serious
relationship, I want to create a family and to be loved by a woman! I
hope that our acquaintance with you will help us to know each other
better! I'm asking you to tell me more about yourself! Now I want to
tell you a little about myself and my character! I am very cheerful,
energetic and cheerful girl with good sense of humor and romantic
character. And I'm always pleased when I can cheer up your loved ones!
Just in my heart I open person and my friends all know it! I always
like to talk to a person and get to know him better. I am very pleased
to know you, I think you're a good friend and a nice companion).

Now I tell you a little about myself. I live in Gubakha in Russia. I
hope that our distance between us does not hurt our friendship, and we
can become friends. As you already know, my name is Natalya! I am 36
years old, my birthday April 19, 1978. I really want to find my
second half, as I am alone. And I miss the heat of the male! I'm not
married! I do not have kids !!! I am a free woman !!! I hope to know
your marital status, your hobbies and interests! I'm asking you all
these questions, because I want to know whether you are open for
future relations? very important to me! I'm looking for a serious
relationship! I really want to be your friend. I can tell you exactly
what I was open to relationships, and I want to continue to
communicate with you. Now I finish the letter. I ask you lots of
questions, and I want to get an answer. I'll look forward to news from
you tomorrow and I hope you will answer me! I will be very glad to see
your picture! I really wonder what you look like! I will be very glad
of your letter !!!

Your friend Natalya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"