Thursday, February 12, 2015

Scam Scammers Miss Lucy Kada from Sudan

From         :  Miss Lucy Kada
Country     :  Nort Africa, Sudan
Date          :  Wed, Feb 11, 2015 at 3:50 PM
Email         :  lucykada35@hotmail.com
Subject      :  This is brief information about me, I will also like to know more about you


Dear one,

I really thank you for responding to my little invitation for friendship. l hope you are very fine and doing well.
My name is Miss Lucy Kada, I am from Sudan in Northern part of Africa and I am presently residing in a Refugee Camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the Civil War that was fought in my Country some years ago which has restarted again recently, I'm 26 years old,fair in complexion, single and never married. I love singing, watching television. I also love sharing ideas with people.

I lost my Parents during this deadly Political War that damaged thousands of innocent souls in Sudan. My family was among the first target of the rebels because my Late Father was a successful Businessman and also a politician who was an active supporter of the Government at that time.

Because of the War, all the members of my family were murdered in a cold blood. I was lucky and escaped death because I was living in school when this deadly incident took place. I am the only one alive as I managed to make my way to a nearby Country called Senegal with the Help of United Nations Officials. I have vowed not to return to my Country again as going there will bring back the ugly memories of the past to me.

There is something which has been bothering me and I kept it to myself for long because, I am afraid to disclose it to anyone, to avoid betrayals and somebody taking advantage of me. But if you will promise me that you will stand by me as a friend then I will open up to you.

I would like to know more about you, your likes and dislike, your hobbies, and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached to this mail is my picture, may God guide and protect you. I will be waiting for your reply.
Take care.


Yours Truly,
Lucy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"