Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Scams Miss Gift Elliot Evans from Africa - Congo

From          :  Miss Gift Elliot Evans
Country      :  Africa, Congo
Date           :  Wed, Feb 25, 2015 at 2:27 PM
Email          :  gil.ben@hotmail.com
Subject       :  THANKS I WILL LIKE TO KNOW YOU MORE BETTER


My Dear Thanks for your Immediate response, How are you doing today? hope fine and you are perfectly doing well in health,I am happy to write you another email today. As for me I am here with all the good hopes to meet with you immediately after the transfer of my late Fathers Money to your position for a better life.I sent mail to the bank telling them that my Father is dead. They demanded for his death Certificate confirming that my father was actually dead and the statement of the account  of my father and as soon as i receive your urgent reply i will forward it to you so that you will forward it to the bank as you contacted them for the confirmed of the two documents because i have it here with me.

The bank now said since i don t have a direct claim the money and even a bank account where they can transfer the money and as a refugee that i am i don`t have a direct clam concerning the fund that I should look for a reliable foreign partner who I trust to stand for me as a trustee to receive the money on my behalf, this is the more reason why I contacted you to receive the money on my behalf so that from the money you can send me some money to  enable me arrange my traveling documents to travel to meet you in your country to continue my education Or, if you can help me to get the Camp Clearance and Passport to come to join you in your country, then on my arrival i will apply directly to bank myself so that they will transfer the money into your bank account.

It is now left for you to choose which option you prefer to help me. (1. Either to agree to represent me at the bank so that I can give you the contact of the bank  and all information for you to contact them directly so that they can transfer the money into your bank account. (2. Or to help me come over to meet with you in your country first, so that both of us will team up together to get the money transfer into your bank account or in any account giving to the bank from you that will contain all the money.

I promised to give you 30% of the total sum for your assistance, you will help me to manage my own share of the money in any good investment in your country because i do not know much about business. I am really in need of your help and i want you to try as much as you can to help me over this matter. I look forward to your positive response may God bless you, please i don't have a phone to call and more so Please i will like to hear your voice you can contact me through our Reverend Fathers office phone number and the Name of the Reverend Father is REV FRANK MAGGY and as soon as you contact just ask of Miss Gift Elliot Evans and he will send for me to come over to his office to answer your call (+221 76 58 27 682 or 00221 76 58 27 682) I will be going back to the camp right now okay .

Thanks and remain bless.


Yours Lovely.
Gift Elliot Evans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"