Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Romance Scams Miss Gift Elliot Evans



From          :  Miss Gift Elliot Evans
Country      :  Africa, Congo
Date           :  Tue, Feb 24, 2015 at 9:50 PM
Email          :  gil.ben@hotmail.com
Subject       :  GREETINGS FROM MISS GIFT TO YOU


Hello My dearest one ,
I am very happy for your reply from the message I sent to you.I am Miss Gift Elliot Evans a 24 years girl, ft5.7. wt 69 kg. I am the only child of Late DR.Elliot Evans from (the capital city of Democratic Republic of the Congo(rest his soul)he died in a plane crash on 19th of August 2012 near Lubumbashi(Eastern) Congo in my country .Before my father's death , he was an State Minister of the Ministry of Tourism and successful businessman and He was a strong advocate for the secession of the Congo in the Republic of Congo. Note,I'm currently in Senegal that is where I am communicate with you.

However,I was even more devastated,because of the maltreatment I'm receiving from my uncle who happens to be my only known blood relation alive . Immediately after my father's death ,He planned to take away all my late Father's treasury and properties from me, in fact in many occasions he have tried to rape me but I resisted him all through and the worse that happen was when he sent hired assassins to kill me.So ,when all this molestation and humiliation became much to my bearing , I planed to escape to Europe but he restricted me take my international passport from me.Luckily he did not discover where I kept my Father's File which contains important documents. So I decided to run to the United High Commissions for Refugee ( UNHCR )camp in my country,but when I sensed that he would locate me their and kill me,I therefore pleaded to the UNHCR to facilitate my movement to their annex camp in another country for my safety ,they acceded to my request and brought me to this country Senegal,here I am presently seeking asylum in their commission camp.


Please , read the following carefully and keep it to yourself.My father deposited the sum of My father of blessed memory deposited amount of($2.3m) (Two Million Three Hundred Thousand Us Dollar)to the bank with my Name as next of kin.Nevertheless, I will forward to you the necessary documents for confirmation of your acceptance to assist me in the transfer and investment of this fund.As you will help me in investment as well as soon as the transfer take place in to your account,and I want to complete my studies, I was in my 1 year at university,when the crisis began .It is my intention to compensate you 30% of the total amount of money for your services and the balance will be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you.Please, all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.

In case you feel like to talk to me, you can reach me with the refugee camp office telephone number the pastor in charge of the office is Rev father David just let him know that you want to speak with Miss Gift Elliot Evans hostel room 10 is my room number the office number is +221 76 58 27 682 i will be happy to here your voice on phone and As soon as I receive your positive response indicating your interest,I shall put everything in place immediately. In light of the foregoing, I would be grateful urgent communications indicating your ability and willingness to deal with this transaction sincerely.In anticipation of your urgent and positive response. Please do leave it only to your self please, I ask you not to disclose it to any other person,until the transfer is made.


regards
Miss. Gift Elliot Evans

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"