Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Scammer Elena Antipeva from Russia

It is a scam letter from the state Russian woman, Elena Antipeva full name living in the city of Novosibirsk, Russia. I do not know where she got the email from, and he said he has lived in Australia for 10 years with his girlfriend and then she returned to Russia, and to get the money she did the lies, the deception letters following pictures will I publish all according to the post date.


full name  : Elena Antipeva
Address   : Number apartment: - 17,
               Name street - Fadeeva 2,
               City - Novosibirsk,
               Region (state) - Novosibirskaya oblast,
               Zip code - 630020,
               Country - Russia.
Dated      : 16/05/13
Email       : elenantipeva@novmail.org

Hey!
It's me again.
Here is my personal address. So write here if I will be interested.
In this letter I will tell more about myself. My name - Elena.
I am 28 years old. I've never been married and have no children.
I'm a normal girl. My height 167 cm. And my weight is 50 kilograms.
I live in the city of Novosibirsk. If you look at the map, you'll
find it in the middle of Russia, in Siberia. But consider my move
to your country. I plan to get a student visa to relocate to your
country. I want to study there and work simultaneously. so I will
be able to pay their living expenses, and can pay for my studies.
I already had the experience of living in another country. I am
alive in Australia when I was 18 years old. I was there a year
and a half. And I was very happy life there. Because Russia has
a complex life, and it's hard to find a decent man. I had a man
in Australia. But he left me, and chose another girl there.
then I returned to Russia. I plan my trip in 1-2 months.
Therefore, after this time, we will be able to see you.
I want to immediately assure you that I have no relation to
the scam. I've heard that many Russian girls deceived foreign men.
I assure you that I am not  like  that! I'm just looking for my
happiness, and I want to give it to my future man.
I work as a shop. I sell women's clothing. I hope you like
my photos. I can send you more in every letter. I will write
to you 3 times a week. I can not do more. Because I do not have
a  computer. I am writing you a letter from Internet cafe.
I hope I'll be of interest to you and you will develop our
relationship or friendship.
I look forward to your response.

Elena.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"