Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Fraud Email Laydilya from Azerbaijan

Name      :  Laydilya
Country   :  Azerbaijan
Dated      :  Tue, Nov 26, 2013 at 6:04 PM
Email       :  kddifkaw@yandex.com

Fraud email Laydilya
Hello again, thank you for your answer. For me it is very important to see your interest in me, and your constant attention. It is very good in the beginning of a relationship when it  present. I try to write  you as often as possible.
I'm always interested to read your response, your news. It is so interesting to talk to someone who lives in another country, have a different culture, a different way of life.
It's hard to explain in words, but on the other hand, I do not feel much difference between you and me. I can easily communicate with you, like  you are near me.
I do not feel the boundaries in our communication. And it pleases me very much.
We can absolutely free   speak on any topic.
 I do not much want to talk to you more about my country. The official spoken language is Azerbaijani. Also, some of the more mature people speak Russian. But young people do not know   Russian language. I am also speak   in Azerbaijani language and some Russian.
In the Muslim religion enough good things and concepts. But it is not very close to me. When I see European films, and   see the Christian way of life, it is more close to me. In Christianity, more freedom, more tolerance and good relations. If I change one's religion, then I'll try to take religion out of my most good quality, and preserve it.
I really have peace of mind now, because I have constant communication with you, and we know each other better with each new letter.
But I understand that the relationship by correspondence, if it lasts a very long time, it becomes a friendship. I do not want that. So I understand that one day will be necessary personal meeting to further develop relations. And if this meeting will not be, then the relationship will not grow and remain a friendship.
I would not want that. But of course, it is too early to talk about a real meeting.
And I do not want to rush into it. Now I want to continue to learn you better and that you also could do it.
I think we have yet many things to say to each other, and learn better.
Today, I had almost a normal day at my job. Came the girl who buys cosmetics continuously, regular customer. She told me that she wants her man    could   see  her just beautiful, always. I get it, but I said that much makeup brings some harm to health. But she said that she did not matter, she wants to do everything possible to stay young and beautiful for her man. Then she was gone.
I do not agree with my shopper. I try to use cosmetics is rare, because I do know what kind of damage it can do. And I also do not agree with the shopper, because it's bad when a person tries to hide his age, or deceive it. I think it's silly to try to cheat the nature. Must take its own view of this, what it is. Because, for example, for me, the more important the inner world of man. It is much more interesting, and it can cause real feelings. I think you're a man with a rich inner world. And if I can see it. Then I could easily fall in love with it. I can always feel the sincerity, and I always answer the same.
I really love my job because it allows me to communicate with people and get pleasure from this communication. Many of my friends tell me that I am a very pretty girl, and I could easily work in the modeling industry, and has time to become a top model. But it never interested me. I think working as a model, it is very hard work, and it is a temporary job. This work is also very nervous. And I never wanted to earn my beauty.
Yesterday I was preparing food at home. I was just making one vegetable salad, and chicken stew. I understand that in the world there are different types of food. Italian, European, and Chinese. But I   never try it. I'm a little afraid to experiment with unfamiliar food. Maybe one day I'll be able to try food from other countries. But I think it's better to do it in the country where it is the national food. I do not want to try Chinese food, which is prepared in Azerbaijan. Because it is not real Chinese cuisine.
I also love talking to people. And tell them the truth, I know. Often people get offended when hearing the truth. And this is the hardest.
But I'm really such a frank and never want to deceive people. Because any cheating, it's become one identified. It's only a matter of time.
So my conscience is always calm. And I can sleep at night.
Now I will finish my letter. I hope that you also send me a reply soon. Tell me more about your work, it gives you pleasure?
Laydilya

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"