Thursday, July 3, 2014

Email fraud with the latest mode Michael Adam of Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur

Recently I get an email from a man coming from Malaysia Kuala Lumpur named Michael Adam, he told me to get the money 40% of the $ 35.000.000.00. I am not familiar with each other as well as with Ms. Aisha Gaddafi. Do you believe it all? I also do not believe and do not fit in the normal human mind, this is called a letter and called a scammer email, here's the susrat:

From         :  Michael Adam.  
Country     :  Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Dated        :  30 June 2014 02:47
Email         :  michaeladam284@gmail.com
                    reply-to: michaeladam309@gmail.com
Subject      :  From Michael Adam.


From; Michael Adam.
Ernest & Young Financial & Auditing Firm Inc.
kuala lumpur,Malaysia.

Greetings,

Private & Urgent

Am looking for a reliable partner for joint venture investment in your
country. I want to invest in your country the sum of

$35,000,000.00 (Thirty five Million US Dollars) from our bank here in
Malaysia.

I know that this message will come to you as a surprise since we do not
know each other before. I am Michael Adam of Ernest &

Young Financial & Auditing Firm Inc. I am an external auditor and vault
manager of the financial Company & Personal Auditor to Mrs.

Aisha Gaddafi,  Presently in Algeria with my mother & two of my younger once.

During the course of our auditing, I discovered an abandoned funds in a
safe deposit vault  account opened in the bank and since

then nobody has operated on this account again.

After going through some old files in the records, I discovered that the
owner of the account Libyan Leader Muammar who died on 20th

Oct 2011, he deposited this fund with our Company with someone who bears
the same last name with you and who is from your country

and since you are from the same country you can easily make this deal with
me to assist Mrs. Aisha Gaddafi and her family.

The owner of this account who was an industrialist here in Malaysia But
was on a business trip to Libya months before the civil wars

started but with no news or Information’s about him till date and until
now no other person(s) knows about this account or could

give any documentary evidence concerning this account.

As such this account has no other beneficiary and my investigation proved
to me as well that until his death he was living in Malaysia.

Without neither relatives nor next of kin to stand as a claim/beneficiary
to this man's funds and the amount involve is

($35,000.000.00) thirty five million US dollars.

No other person/persons know about this account or anything concerning it,
the account has no other beneficiary, I am only

contacting you as a foreigner because the owner of the funds was a
foreigner and this money cannot be approved to a local account

here, but can only be approved to any foreign account because the original
owner of the account was a foreigner.

I will use my position and influence to effect legal approvals and onward
transfer of this money to your account with appropriate

clearance forms of the ministries and foreign exchange departments.

At the conclusion of this transaction, you will be given 40% of the total
amount, while 60% will be for Mrs. Aisha Gaddafi & her

family.

Note that with my position in the Finance company, this transaction can
only take us 5 to 6 banking days to complete.

I wait your urgent response.

Yours Sincerely,


Mr.Michael Adam.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the information hopefully we carefully and always be wary of con men acting via email.
    drug addiction treatment

    ReplyDelete

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"