Monday, March 17, 2014

Email Romance Dating Elena from Russia

It is a further letter from a woman named Elena Russia using the image of a woman who was taken from vk.com and I saw just a friendship letter alone even though I was a little suspicious because every time I ask a question never get answers in want, even she tell you about something else.

Name      :  Elena
Country   :  Russia, City Ulyanovsk
Dated      :  Sat, May 4, 2013 at 8:29 PM
Email       :  elenadokir@yahoo.com
Subject    :  Hello, This is Elena. I wish you good Wekend


Hello how are you doing? How is your mood? My mood is very good
:):):)I wish you good Wekend,today i had very intensive day on this
Weekend. I had much time to make different things during the day. In
the morning I went to shop. I bought products has made very tasty
breakfast. I was cleaning the house. Ok I'll wait for your letter.
Hope to hear from you soon, Elena
 

__________________________



Dated     :  Tue, May 7, 2013 at 6:06 PM
Subject    :  What is the weather like today in your country?


Hi Joko,

How are you? What is the weather like today in your country? I hope
all is well. Today I have had a difficult day, but now i'm free and I
can spend my time writing you. I'm sorry for my previous letter. It
was sad. I did not want to make you disappointed. I hope you did not
get offended to my story about the mother. You have not sent me your
photo, I will wait your photo!!! I hope that in the following letter,
I will see your remarkable smile. Understand that for me very
important to see the person with which I correspond.

Well, I'm in a good mood and I want to tell you about my hobbies. I
like listening to different music. It depends on my mood and feelings.
I like Russian composers such as Dunaevskiy and Chajkovsky. But I also
like listening to Mozart and bach. I think they are great composers
and no body will surpass them. I like Joe Satriane as well. I suppose
he is a magnificent guitar player. I hope you agree with me. I like
the group “Dire Straits” very much. I like “Pink Floyd”. They are not
similar to any others. There are a great number of popular musicians
abroad. But I remember Russians as well. May be you heard about the
Russian group "Spleen" or "Chaif." But I think the most famous Russian
group abroad is “Gorky Park”. Probably you've heard about it. They had
a great success at the beginning of 90s. By the way I like going to
the cinema very much. I like Russian directors such as Tarkovsky,
Konchalovsky and Mihalkov. Now days a lot of foreign films are on the
screen in Russia. Foreign cinema is widely spread in Russia. I like
such old American films as Gladiator, Brave Heart. Mel Gibson is a
good actor. I have some favourite shows. For example - "Wildlife" from
BBC. They show the most beautiful views of nature and animals. I like
to watch programs about nature and animals very mach. I also prefer to
watch NBA games. They are fantastic shows. But unfortunately NBA games
are not very often shown on Russian TV. Criminal programs have the
biggest rating on TV, because here TV reporters tell about crimes
occurring during a day or a week, they tell about leaders and
authorities of criminal business in Russia, juvenile murderers and
racists, addicts, maniacs, etc. You know the level of crimes is
extremely high in Russia. The majority of our country like to watch
these programs. But I hate to do it. I prefer to watch some musical
and entertaining shows, and as a rule they are our Russian programs
and of course they are not known to you. Now you think that I spend my
time in front of the TV screen with my mouth full of popcorn and it
takes me the whole day (smile.) But it's not true. Actually I watch TV
very seldom, once in a blue moon. I have no time and forces to do it.
My health is the most important thing for me. I do not boast. My
health is really good, and I always try to be in a good form. I jag
every morning, try to spend as much times as possible in the open air.

I have no car and I take a bus or whatever I mean transport very
seldom. I take cold - not shower. I have been living in the conditions
of rather cold winters and damp autumn since my childhood. Such king
of climate helps to toughen my health. I do not smoke and do not take
alcoholic drinks. I prefer a healthy way of life and I'm proud of it.
Sewing and knitting are my hobbies if it's possible to say so. I also
like to spend my free time gardening and gathering much rooms and
berries. I can speak about my hobbies for a long time. But I also want
to say that I do not like some things. I do not like artful and
envious people. I hate when somebody lies and deceives. I do not love
cruelty and roughness. I'm not interested in people, who prefer to
spend their time drinking alcohol a lot. I also do not like bad
untasty meal and cloudy days (smile.) I shall be glad, if you tell
about you many various things for me. I want to know about you more
and more. Because you my FRIEND. You agree? Friends always should know
well each other.

Your Elena...

3 comments:

  1. This woman is a scamer never let her into your life she will mess with your head and also she will rot in hell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. exactly once. he never answered any questions in the ask, maybe because he's using other people's photos

      Delete
  2. I am in contact with her right now, have been emailing about a month. Everything she has said to me, I have seen in letters to other guys on scam web sites. Even the name of her best friend. She hasn't ask for money yet, but I can tell it is close. She has gotten very loving and caring just lately. I suspected a scam, but different web sites have proved it. I'll play it to the end, but not one dollar !

    ReplyDelete

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"