Sunday, March 16, 2014

Letter of friendship email Elena from Russia

Pictures Elena
This friendship letter sent by Elena from Russia and using photos taken from vk.com profile, whether the image of himself or others and such photo below:

Name      :  Elena
Country   :  Russia, City Ulyanovsk
Dated      :  Wed, May 1, 2013 at 9:13 PM
Email       :  elenadokir@yahoo.com
Subject    :  Hello. This is Elena. How are you today?


Hello I've already sent you my letter with photos but you still didn't
answer... Why?You did not like my photo? Have you received my letter?
Maybe simply you didn't have time to answer immediately or maybe my
photos and everything what was written there didn't interest you at
all??? Please write me at least a note of explanation, because most of
all I'm afraid of indefinite situation when you don't now what to
expect...Hope to hear from you soon, Elena

----------------------------------






Dated     :  Fri, May 3, 2013 at 8:52 PM
Subject   :  Hello how are you


Hello,

I'm happy to recieve your letter - it means that you remember me and
think about your new friend. I've checked my mailbox and became glad
really when saw your message. No problem if it's short. You have not
told to me the name. What is your name?

Try to write a bit longer letter to me - describe your life,
interests, your job, your family, historical background.

--------------------------

 Dated    :  Sat, May 4, 2013 at 6:19 PM
Subject   :  I also am happy today because I have the letter from you.


Hello Joko,

How you today? I hope, that all is good. I also am happy today because
I have the letter from you. I have written to me! I very happy. Now I
work, and I write the letter to you.

You have not sent me your photo, I will wait your photo!!! I hope that
in the following letter, I will see your remarkable smile. Understand
that for me very important to see the person with which I correspond.

And so. I did not write to you about my family. But I think that you
should know about it, and now I am going to make it. I have been given
birth also dews to Ulyanovsk. Now I live here. I do not make remember
my father because he did not live with us. I was grown only by my
mother. We were the best friends on the ground, we were very much the
friend close to the friend. But my mum had a cancer of a stomach, and
she has died when I was absolutely the little girl. Year was horrable
for me. I, though I was the unique person on the whole planet. It was
awful and incredible. I could not understand it for long time. I was
empty. It is difficult to imafine for ideas in my head and my
feelings. Even now I remember my mum very much frequently. You know,
that I had very happy childhood. My mum and I went in park together.
We play together various games. We spoke much. Only than, several
years I started to understand last, that she felt qulity because I had
no father with me. But I have received news from other people, that it
was no mistake of my mother. My father (I cannot name his "daddy")
never loved my mum. Me has left her lonely when he has learned, that
my mum was the pregnant woman. It was very difficult for her to bring
up me, to feec me to buy me of a dress for this reason I do not carry
bosh. We lived only her tiny earnings. But we never complained of our
life we have solved all problems together. But if we were happy, that
we tried to tell about our success to our neighbours. My mum always
spoke me, that I should marry the person which I shall love. She
adviced I to besure in the person before movement to marry him. I
think the same. I shall remember the moment during long time. I shall
never forget mine eyes of mother when my leg has been broken also I
couldn " t, go. Then we were far from our house up to, collects
berries. Only my mum and I. But she has taken me on her hands and bore
mine to our house. You can imagine it? To me there were 12 years when
my mum was carry of me duringan hour. I have understood, that it was
difficult to her, but she did not want to leave me alone in a wood to
go in the house, to ask whom - that the help. She was afraid, that
something awful happen with me in a wood. I hope which you understand,
that memory of my mum for me. After death of my mum I feel very much
lonly because I have no neither sisters, nor brothers. To be more
exact, I have no any relatives .

But I have girlfriends. They Marina and Anastasia. They are remarkable
girls. We can name us sisters because we are friends more than 15
years, and we help each other. I - confident absolotely, that if I ask
Marina, Anastasia to help me they will never refuse. Our attitudes are
very strong, Time has checked up them. One year ago Marina married,
and her husband has taken her to his native city. We write letters
each other very much frequently, but it is a pity, that we cannot see
the most part the friend from the friend. But Marina has arrived to us
in the spring. I taljed very much the whole week, but it was too
little, we could not tell each other all events. Now Anastasia and I
wait for Marina the following arrival. And you, make you hawer such
friends? Also In the summer for entertainment I work in my small
garden. I raise flowers. But as a hobby it certainly flowers. Roses,
orchids, tulips, an aster and it is a lot of others. But main the
place in a garden has my favourite flowers, has raised also an orchid.
The hope you can sometime see it. It is a pity, I can write more. I
hope, that you will answer my letter. I also hope, that you are
interested in our connection. I shall tell to you more about my life
in my ambassador of letters.

Sincerely yours Elena





2 comments:

  1. Remember you can be found so be looking over your shoulder were ever you go know when someone is going to ask our you so in so and if you answer than you ass is in trouble

    ReplyDelete

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"