Monday, March 3, 2014

Email Fraud Akram from Dakar Senegal

Name      :  Akram
Country   :  Senegal, Dakar
Dated      :  Mon, Mar 3, 2014 at 2:03 AM
Email       :  akram7777700@yahoo.com.ph
Subject    :  DETAILS



Dear Joko,

I am in receipt of your mail, and the contents are well understood. Actually, what I need from you, is to assist me transfer the money to your account and make arrangement for me to come and meet you in your country where I have decided to live and invest my own share of the money for my brighter future.

However,  I want you to understand that is because of the grace of Almighty God, and trust I developed on you after my days prayer, and fasting for a reliable, and God fearing person who will be a help to my problems that made me to reveal the existence of the money to you, so that you can use your idea to help me transfer the money on your name over to your country for business investment which will be for our mutual benefit.

I am presently staying in Senegal as a refugee with no real power to own or maintain any active account of my own, and because of my refugee status,I can't withdraw even one cent from the deposited money, or to transfer it to any account, which made things very difficult for me,I am also afraid not to reveal about the money to any body in this country to avoid losing the money here.

Please, you should think on what you can do about this matter, because I need your help as urgent as possible. The financial company here in Dakar Senegal where my late father deposited, and insured the money for safe keeping gave me the grace of a very short time to clear the money out of their custody following the expiry of the stipulated date for the withdrawal of the money.

All the vital deposit documents covering the deposited money in the financial company is intact with me as next of kin, I will scan, and forward it through email to you as soon as I hear from you to enable you contact the financial company on my behalf as my foreign partner, and instruct them to transfer the money over to your account as I will instruct also.

Please, you should treat, and handle this matter with a very good understanding, and I will like you to maintain the privacy of this matter as I am doing here in Senegal, this is to avoid the raise of eyebrow of any third party.

Thanks, and have a nice day, as I will be looking forward to hearing your positive response soon.

Best Regards,

Akram.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"