Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Information Mail Scammers Akram from Dakar Senegal





Name      :  Akram
Country   :  Senegal, Dakar
Dated      :  Mon, Mar 3, 2014 at 7:34 PM
Email       :  akram7777700@yahoo.com.ph
Subject    :  DEPOSIT INFORMATION  


Dear Joko,

Thanks for your reply and kind willingness to help me. However, for us to move forward to transfer the money to your account, what you have to do now, is to contact the financial company where the money is deposited with your account details, and instruct them on my behalf as my foreign partner to transfer the money to your account.

I have made all the necessary and important clearance to the financial company, and they are now waiting for you as my partner for the final withdrawal of the money from their custody to your account which you have to call or email them and instruct them to transfer the money to your account.

Take a very good note that the money was deposited and insured for safe keeping in an ESCROW ACCOUNT of the financial company, You should please call or email them as soon as you get this information to instruct them to transfer the money over to you in your account, just tell them that you want the money of  Mr. Akram Lukimyah to be transferred to you.

Use the below information to contact the financial company, please you should not forget that I trust and count upon you regarding proper handling of the money, I hope you will not reveal this information to any third party so that they will not use the information to claim my money in the financial company. Bear in mind that the money holds my future mutual hope as a man.


                   MONEY EXCHANGE OF SENEGAL

   19, PLACE DE  L'INDEPENDANCE, DAKAR SENEGAL

      TEL:   00221 703 00 99 07 / FAX : 00221 338 65 20 50

        EMAIL: infomoneyexchangeservices@yahoo.com

         CONTACT PERSON : MR.ABDOULAYE SOW



You can use the below deposit information to confirm the money in their custody.

DEPOSITOR: DR. PATRICK LUKIMYAH
NEXT OF KIN: MR. AKRAM LUKIMYAH (SON)

Please you should not fail to call or email them as soon as possible, just tell them that you need my money presently in their custody to be transferred to you. As soon as you get in contact with them, you should email me to keep me informed about your development with them.

Please take note, immediately the money enters into your account, what you will do, is to send me 10,000 US dollars from the $5.5 million to enable me obtain all that I will need to come and meet you in your country, you will also send me friendly or tourist invitation letter to enable me get my VISA here, but this arrangement will be immediately the money transfer to your account because I will need to obtain my passport in a neighboring country near Senegal where my embassy is located, I do not have a passport, I lost my passport during the war in my country and that is why I'm fully a refugee here under United Nations cover which made things very difficult for me and that is why I contacted you to assist me.
Regards,

Yours Brother,

Akram.

1 comment:

  1. Once upon a time when a man had a financial problem and he had no means of funds and insisted on a reliable loan lending company and had a smile on his face.

    Do you want to get an urgent loan from a reliable loan lender?

    APPLY TODAY...
    they offer you loan from $1000 - $100,000 with a low rate of %2 with an instant loan crediting within 48 hours. contact : creditexpressonlineloan@outlook.com OR creditexpressonelineloan@it.com if you need a loan.

    ReplyDelete

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"