Thursday, March 27, 2014

Romance Scammers Gorlanovua Kristina/Kristina/Kristy


Name       :  Gorlanovua Kristina/Kristina/Kristy
Country    :  Russia, city Dimitrovgrad
Dated       :  Sun, Mar 23, 2014 at 11:01 PM
Email        :  kristinaladu@gmail.com
Subject     :  ---


My favourite Joko I have not received from you the letter and it very strongly upsets me. I never thought, that the person can become meaning of the life of other person! I never understood, how it is possible to give to the man all myself, having forgotten about pride. But having got acquainted on the Internet with you, has realised it... And now for me the hugest happiness to be near to you, to trust one dreams, to breathe one air, to give the love infinitely and simply to know, that you are!
My dear! I often think, that would be, if I have not met you... My life would be empty and gloomy, I would be lost in its labyrinths in search of you, my unique and the most favourite. But I with confidence can declare, that I the happiest of women because I have found the half! What happiness, that near to me you will be - you! Even it is terrible to me to present to itself, that we could meet never each other. Without you there would be no that is expensive me, that I appreciate, of what I dream also that, on what I hope. Without you there would be nothing.
My love I very much ask you write to me, I cannot without you and without your letters. You are very necessary to me!!!!!!!
Yours for ever Kristina.

1 comment:

  1. Wow that's amazing !! lol you got her acting like shes crying she a bad actor at that !! I called her out and she keeps writing me telling me I'm upsetting her and she loves me and how can I say shes a scammer I came right out and said tell me your real name I told her I don't care whats shes doing and I'm not sending any money its funny she still keeps acting like nothing going on and she still wants me to send $1200.00 for her tickets , its funny every time I come on this sight its something new wow you got a crying video I didn't make her cry lol but I got the pantie video lol... what did you do blow her off to get the crying video ??? Ill see if I get that one next lol...

    ReplyDelete

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"