Sunday, March 23, 2014

Email Scam Susan Flam or susan_flams12 - susan_flams12@163.com

It's a scam email letter with the latest models and styles, I just got this email on the mail box, for those who receive this letter will definitely happy and excited, but you have to be careful because this is a scam, and once I find information about he, in fact many people who get an email like this, you can see on this blog: http://scamphish.blogspot.com/2014/02/mrs-susan-flam.html - this sample letter and email fraud are:


Name       :  Susan Flam
Dated       :  Sun, Mar 23, 2014 at 2:19 AM
Email        :  susan_flams12@163.com
Subject     :  Greetings From Susan Flam


My entire family and i are pleased to get your response,

    I am Susan Flam, 64-year old Mother of three and grandmother of five, i Became a Lotto Max's winner on Dec. 21. After i scanned my Ticket on Saturday "I Feel like I got HIT by a Train," i have    been doing charity work for 30 years, i Also Play the Lottery every week and never chooses my Own numbers.i never had any large Payout from my years of playing.   While it May be TOO Early to Tell How winning $ 50 million will Affect me and my family, i know there is a lot of responsibility that comes along with the win.

"I've been handed this gift," "I have to use it wisely and do good for others too, like a pay-it-forward type of thing." Over the years, i have been involved in many fundraisers and charities, INCLUDING Volunteering for the Starlight Children's Foundation. so at this Point my family and i have DECIDED to DONATE    $ 2,000,000.00 USD    to 3 lucky Individuals world Wide. so if you are getting this mail from me it means you have been chosen by my family and i with the assistance from Google mail / Microsoft Corporation as a beneficiary.
    I have always prayed that God should help me and i was not surprised when i won my Jackpot because i have always knew God has a plan for my life because i believe in the part of the Bible that says ask and you shall receive and consistently i have always asked for a miracle from God through prayers and i believe you do the same too.
Please you can read more about me on the link below:
http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2012/12/24/wife_grandmother_picks_up_50_million_lotto_max_cheque_on_christmas_eve.html

I would love to know a few important things about my benefactor but note:
Details required below are optional,
Full name:
Occupation:
Country:
Telephone / Mobile:
Age:
May the Good lord bless your heart to be a blessing to your family and the society at large as soon as my donation gets to you.

Susan Flam & Family

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"