Monday, March 10, 2014

Email Scammers Kristy from Russia

This scammer email letter is sent from a receiving emails, photos and videos like this so that I publish it and he did not want his name in my writing and replace it with xxxxx. The scammer letter as below:





Name      :  Kristy
Country   :  Russia,
Dated      :  Saturday, March 8, 2014 8:46 PM
Email       :  ckrismiila@gmail.com
Subject    :  Fw: I wait for our meeting


Hi xxxxx !!! How your day today?
I have news!!! I have learnt the information which is necessary for travel to your country.
Embassies are not present in my city. The embassy is in Moscow. I cannot hand in the statement on the visa in my city.
Earlier I used travel agencies. For travel to your country I need to issue the visa.
The employee of travel agency has told to me, that I should issue the statement in online and send in embassy.
Further I should register in interview in embassy and after I should go to Moscow to begin visa registration.
xxxxx , I am very glad, that you like thought on ours with you to a meeting. In tour agency to me have told, what not
Everyone can receive the permission to travel to your country. Financial stability, and so is very important
The purpose of arrival to your country is important. I have told, that I will travel for the purpose of tourism. Together with
The employee of travel agency we have decided, that the best type of the visa to me will be, the visa "Tourist".
By data visa "Tourist" I can free move on territory of your country. 
I am going to spend in your country of 30 days. I think, that this time to us will be enough, that we
Could learn each other better. You agree with me? The employee of travel agency has told to me, that
Time of registration of the visa makes approximately 10 days, from the moment of giving the statement on visa registration.
At this time it is better to me to live in Moscow because at any time I can be invited in embassy.
I already took the list of documents which I will need to give in embassy in Moscow.
I cannot believe, that shortly we will be with you together. We can refuse with you letters and
Infinitely to speak, looking each other in eyes.
xxxxx  as the employee of travel agency has told to me, that the invitation letter probably is required
From you when I will hand in the statement in embassy. You can transfer me the invitation if me it to be necessary?
I will necessarily write to you if your invitation is required to me.
Now I will call in embassy to learn all more particularly. I should learn about cost of official registration of papers.
I as should register in reception in embassy. I hope, that the information which I have transferred you now, very much
Has pleased you. I am assured, that nothing will prevent us to meet you. You agree with me?
I will send you video, I think to you it is pleasant.
I will finish the letter and I will wait for your answer.
Kisses only for you, yours Kristy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"