Monday, March 3, 2014

This is Email Spam Kristina form Russia

Name       :  Kristina
Country    :  Russia, city Dimitrovgrad
Dated       :  Wed, Feb 19, 2014 at 5:13 PM
Email        :  cklokagylik@gmail.com
Subject     :  Hi!!!!


Hi!!!
Thanks, that you have answered my letter! My name is Yuliya! You can name me Kristina or
Kristinochka as I name friends and my congenial souls. It is very interesting to me to learn more
about you and your country! I also wish to tell to you about myself that we could learn about
each other more. Tell to me about itself and about your country, it is very interesting to me!
The thought on acquaintance on the Internet has arrived to me unexpectedly as I do not have man,
I never was married.
We with the girlfriend sat in cafe and drank green tea as we have very much frozen, now winter
and at us in Russia very cold weather. My girlfriend has told, that now acquaintance on the
Internet more and more popularly among people.
I do not have profile on the Internet. I am not registered in social networks as me it never
interested, but I always dreamt to find the half! Then my girlfriend has offered, that I
exploited agency of acquaintances. It has resulted me there and I have considered some profiles,
but I have decided to write only to you. Probably I never would dare at it if I girlfriend,
but now I think, that it is remarkable, that we can already carry on dialogue.
I wish to tell to you at once, that I search in the man. I hope for your decency because I search
for love
And sincere relations. For me it is important, that the person would be kind, attentive and
sympathetic.
I hope, that these qualities are at you then our purposes can coincide.
Certainly I am confused a little and in general I do not know what to write in the letter.
You can look at my photo to see my physical data. My growth of 168 centimetres, weight of
51 kgs. I was born on April, 28th, 1984. My sign on the Zodiac a Taurus. What sign on the
Zodiac at you? I have many interests. I like to study the new. At me good sense of humour.
I think, that in the future you can be convinced of it.
I will be glad to answer any questions which you interest. It is very interesting to me to
learn more about you, about your life, interests and the country. I live in Russia, later
I will tell about the city.
I wait your letter and photos :-)
Kristina

3 comments:

  1. I have this girl on the hook right now but shes going by Yuliya not kristina and she says shes from Eegels Russia she has sent me 3 videos very cute lots of letters the same one you posted here and then some I knew she was a scammer I've been playing with it I don't know what her scam is yet she ask for now money and wont take help to get here a phone when I asked her would she like some help I wanted to see what she would say and today she said shes getting here application for a U.S.visa to come see me and she makes good money and doesn't need any help so I don't get it if its a guy that stole this girls ID our I dont know if its her just board and screwing around as she asked any one for money yet ? Id be curious to know ? I will keep you all posited I want to see what her our his game is I'm having fun with it so far and Ive been talking with her our him for about 3 weeks now but shes using the same letter you can always tell they don't read your letters

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thank you for your visit and comments, usually the scammer using the name and email of different and also stealing photos from the website, or anyone else, he's using her name as Yulia sent to you, Kristina (cklokagylik@gmail.com), Elena Krylova (ElenaKrylova ), Fotini (afrodita014@aol.com). If you want to get more info on the overcomes see: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=66550 and see also: http://www.stop-scammers.com/scammer. asp? id = 9055

      Delete
  2. OH my its also same case as mine , she too sended same messages that she have wrote and same pictures and videos, brothers what is she? is playing for money? She is also applying for this country and .../ what should i do please help me???

    ReplyDelete

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"