Sunday, March 2, 2014

Email Scammers form Elena - julie@drulie.com

From      :  Elena
Dated     :  Tue, Feb 11, 2014 at 4:35 AM
Email      :  julie@drulie.com
Subject   :  Good day! 


Hello boy, my name is Elena. I am that type of person who generally has good mood every day,
and I don't need to have much reason to be happy.
I myself have a good intuition and sometimes I prefer to trust to
my feelings at current moment in order make a decision,
than take my time and hardly think about all pluses and minuses.
I currently don't have any priority about the country where I would like to build my future,
and I am not searching for a man from exactly this country.
But I very much love your country of Usa.
I am sure if you will find me interesting, you will find a way to win me,
and made me be interested at you. I like you profile very much. I’m from Russia.
I think you know it’s country of long winters and snow.
But our country is also famous for great hospitality. I’m 30 years old.
I’m family-oriented and I would found a close-knit family.
In my free time I’m reading, listening to music, cooking and learning foreign languages.
Please tell me about yourself: what do you like most of all and what are your aims and ambitions?
What kind of books, music do you like? I would like to know about you more.
I'll TR to tell about myself more in my next mails. I’m waiting for your reply so much.
Best wishes, Elena
10.02.201422:35:26

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"