Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Romance Dating Ekaterina from Russia





Name       :  Kristina
Country    :  Russia, city Dimitrovgrad
Dated       :  Sat, Feb 22, 2014 at 11:52 PM
Email        :  cklokagylik@gmail.com
Subject     :  Hello!


Hi!!! I am very glad that you have answered me! I wish to be assured and I ask that you have written to me,
what name I can name you?
I looked forward your letter, excuse that could not write you the letter so quickly,
 now I on work and at me am a few time to write to you.
Now I would drink hot green tea for this purpose what to be warmed as in Russia it is now cold,
I was at a meeting with clients both have now come on a workplace and have very much frozen,
 now I am warmed by hot tea. What weather in your city?
I will continue to tell about the life, tell to me too about the life as it is interesting
 to me to learn you and everything that is created in your life.
What season is pleasant to you? I adore summer! My city costs at the left coast of Kuibyshev water pool.
Kuibyshev water pool - the greatest on the river Volga water pool. In the summer many inhabitants
 of our city have a rest on a beach.
It is a pity, that in Russia the summer lasts only three months, the summer in Russia will be yet fast.
I am assured, that in your country a beach, this favourite vacation spot, many tourists.
 I like productive leisure on the nature. You prefer what kind of rest?
It is pleasant to me to read your letter. When I write you the letter, I would like to tell to you about everything,
 that occurs in my life.
But I very modest and I do not know what to ask you, tell to me more about myself.
It is a pity, that between us distance. I cannot assume on what we distance at all.
In what city you live? I can study it on the Internet.
If we lived nearby could meet in cafe and talk infinitely. I sincerely hope,
That you support my dreams. I hope, that sometime ours with you dreams will be carried out. You have a dream?
I have hobby, I have big a collection of culinary recipes of the various countries.
From the childhood, I spent much time on kitchen together with my mum and the grandmother.
And now my mum is proud of me as I have learnt to prepare different dishes.
Two years ago I have won in culinary competition of my city.
And me have invited to work in restaurant, but I have refused, as I already had work.
This my hobby and I did not study in a trade of the cook and cookery.
In your city there are Russian cuisine restaurants? I will be glad to acquaint you with a Russian cuisine in the future.
 I am assured, that you will not refuse my tasty dishes :-)
I try to check up mine email every day when I work. Sometimes because of work questions, I do not have time,
To check up email. Be assured, that always I will answer your letter as soon as possible.
Together with the letter I send you the photos.
I hope these photos to you will like, as I very much wait your photos!
Today I will make for you video and tomorrow I will send it with my letter :-)
I with impatience will wait to read your new letter.
I wish you good mood and a beautiful sunny day!!!
Kristina!


No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"