Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Romance Scammers Dating Gorlanovua Kristina/Kristina/Kristy

Pasport Gorlanovua Kristina
Name       :  Gorlanovua Kristina/Kristina/Kristy
Country    :  Russia, city Dimitrovgrad
Dated       :  Fri, Mar 21, 2014 at 2:02 PM 
Email        :  kristinaladu@gmail.com
Subject     :  ---

Joko, the darling!!! Today I as have woken up at once have run to the computer what to check from you the letter. Last night, when I went to bed,
I was visited by many thoughts on how we will spend time also what I will be happy that my dream was carried out also I I am with you!
Joko, I am very glad to hear that you wish to help me with money. I wish to tell to you, that I do not require that money which I have spent here I rent apartment, and in that money which I spend for registration of all necessary documents, I only ask you to help me with tickets...
Believe, it is very a shame to me that I ask from you this money, but I can do nothing.... I wish to remind you that I do not have not enough 1200 dollars on tickets :(
Joko, I send you the information which will be necessary for you for transfer of money:

My full name, Gorlanovua Kristina
The address the City of Moscow, street KRASNOPRUDNAYA, 7-9.
107140, Russia. Phone of bank +7 495 7555075
This branch Sberbanka which is 10 minutes of walking from my apartment in Moscow
Please listen to me attentively! Yesterday I was in this bank, and asked as I can receive the help from native to me the person from other country! The employee of bank has told to me that there is very fast and convenient way of transfer of money! It MONEYGRAM! She has told, that to you will know only the address enough where I will receive money, my name and a surname! I will send you a copy of the passport that you saw and were not mistaken!
Please try to go to office MONEYGRAM today! To me have told that you should receive a code from 8 figures and transfer it to me! I never received money in such a way. It will be for the first time for me!!!
I wish to present to you the passion, tenderness, love and one million the most sweet kisses!!!
Unfortunately I while do not have new photos for you as I where did not walk yet and was not photographed. I here do not have anybody to walk with whom that and to communicate, share my pleasures that I has got acquainted with you.
You ask my address? I have written you it in the last letter. It is the address my demountable apartment, I simply want that you knew where I now live in Moscow.
 I still had old photos, and I will send them to you
I wait from you for good news.
As I have made for you a photo in new underwear which at has bought specially for arrival to you
Good day my favourite Joko

2 comments:

  1. Hey Joko nice you got a nice still picture of her in panties I got the video version in the same panties I will say shes very cute I tell you I had her going until yesterday she wanted $1200 she said she need to buy her plane ticket I told her I will buy it from my end and all she has to due is pick it up and get on the plane well of course she cant do that she needs the money and how the U.S. embassy needs her to pay for it to get her visa and so on I know better the U.S. embassy says don't buy your ticket until you been approved I told her that play her out and she got mad and said I was playing with her feelings lol but she loves me and shes pulling her documents from the embassy that I called and they never heard of her lol...well I played it you know I really think shes behind it if some guys helping her that maybe the case but I feel its her doing the videos and pictures its just whats her real name she went by me as Yuliya , you know its just a shame we know its not real but I tell you I hated to let that one go she's hot for sure well I have god pictures and a nice video of her in that skimpy undies
    have fun play her out iif you get her to send you a naked shot you have to post it lol...take care my friend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DCALVA thank his visit and his comments , yes I please be careful with the fraudsters do not let us hypnotized by the words seduction , if you possessed the video or other letters published please send email to me , please contact me or see column about me

      Delete

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"