Friday, March 7, 2014

Relationship Scammers Ekaterina from Russia





Name       :  Kristina
Country    :  Russia, city Dimitrovgrad
Dated       :  Tue, Feb 25, 2014 at 10:08 PM
Email        :  cklokagylik@gmail.com
Subject     :  I think of you!


Hi Joko! At you a beautiful name!
I'm fine! Today at me the good mood :-) in city streets lays white snow. I think in your country there is no snow.
My phone number 8927 927 5405. But I am afraid that you can phone, as this phone to me have given out from my work! It is corporate communication! And it to me have told will not support trunk calls!
Yesterday during a dinner I have gone to cafe together with my sister. We ate and talked. A name of my sister Karina. Karina has told, that it,
From recent time, has started to notice changes in me. As my mum has noticed, that I became cheerful and cheerful.
Joko, I have told to my mum and sister, that I communicate with you. I have thought and have understood, that is valid, my life has changed since then,
As I have started to communicate with you. At me there has passed melancholy and now I often smile :-)
Sometimes I re-read letters which you have written me earlier and I can not believe that have got acquainted with you, I very much like our dialogue.
Now I wish to look in your eyes and to see your mood. It is pleasant to you as I write to you and that that I tell about myself?
You know, that the sight can tell more. My eyes shine for pleasure when I look through E-mail and I see
Your letter. Thanks you for happiness which you bring to me!!!
In the last letter I have sent you video, I very much was confused and did not know what to speak, I hope you was glad to see my video :-)
I spoke that I very modest, I hope you have understood me in it video, I spoke in all sincerity.
I have learnt from the mobile operator, that my mobile does not support an international telecommunication, for this purpose that I could call and accept trunk calls,
It will be necessary for me to write the statement on work and that they would tell to the mobile operator that it is necessary for me to connect service trunk calls.
I hope the director will allow to connect to me service trunk calls. As soon as I will make it, I will inform at once you on it,
I very much wish to hear your voice and I hope that we can soon speak on the phone with you. Tell please, you prefer what holiday?
I have a dream. I dream of a romantic supper with which man I love. But I do not have beloved, I very much would wish to meet the love.
Joko, you the romanticist? To you to like to surprise the girl? To me like romanticism... I like to look at stars, it is pleasant to me
Easy supper at candles. I would prefer to make a supper itself. I as like to dance slow dance under music... Nevertheless, it is all was at me for a long time.
But nevertheless, I very much want, what my dream was carried out.
Today I will send you my photos, I have written you a warm wish. A sunny day!!! 
I with impatience wait for your following letter.
Kristina:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"