Monday, March 10, 2014

Romance Scammers Pictures Kristina from Russia





Name       :  Kristina
Country    :  Russia, city Dimitrovgrad
Dated       :  Mon, Mar 3, 2014 at 5:47 PM
Email        :  cklokagylik@gmail.com
Subject     :  I think about you!



Hi! Joko!

Please send me the new photos! I very much wish you to see.
I very much waited your letter! We with you friendship very much is pleasant to me. Earlier, I to you had a feeling of curiosity.
Now I had a feeling of liking to you.
I have good news today. I talked to my director and he has told, that my holiday will be fast.
It is necessary for me to finish the begun business and then
I can have holiday. When there will be your holiday?
Joko, I with impatience wait the holiday that we could agree about a meeting. You want our meeting?
You can arrive to Russia for our meeting?
If you want, I can plan arrival to you.
Very much for a long time I did not feel, which is in my heart now. I have to you feelings of liking...
I am afraid to speak to you about it, but my feelings to
You have more than simply friendship. I with huge impatience wait your letters. Earlier I did not represent, that feelings
I can so to wait for letters, at dialogue in e-mail. 
Joko, what you feel? I sincere with you also say to you only that I feel. From the very beginning of ours
Dialogue I asked you, what
You were sincere and now I trust you. I have a sensation, that we are familiar with you throughout the whole life.
I do not have any secrets from you.
Always I try to answer your questions. Please, repeat the questions for me when I forget to answer your questions.
Tell to me, please, as you consider your future? That you want in the future and whether you want, that
I was a part of your future? You would like that yours
The future wife was till the end of your life? I wish to marry only once and to be happy.
I have a passport which allows me to travel all over the world. I am valid, very much I wish to see yours
The country and your way of life. I should see it
My eyes and I think, that we with you will have happy time together. I will send with my letter,
Photo on which I very sad and lonely,
To me actually it is very sad and lonely without you. I do not understand, that to me occurs, in me all has turned over,
The world became another for me. I even more often start to understand,
That I think of you more and more. I become happy when I see your letters, on my person a smile :-)
I do not wish to frighten you of it, but I hope, that you understand me...
I ask you, do not ask from me naked photos, it you can offend me very strongly, I very much hope, that I for you not a toy. 
Please, do not forget to answer my questions. I very much appreciate ours with you dialogue. Joko, you do not represent as I is happy,
When I see your new letter!
I send you thousand air kisses!!! Yours Kristina.


No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"