Thursday, March 20, 2014

Evidence that Kristina / Kristy / Gorlanovua Kristina is a fraud


This is another proof of fraud Kristina / Kristy / Gorlanovua Kristina, why do I say so? because he was applying for a visa to come to Moscow trip, but I never tell in the country where I live, it feels weird and really big liar. This is proof that he is an impostor or a scammer, he said the price of 2 tickets for $ 460 uero aircraft. whereas tickets from Russia to my country is $ 1,500 for 2 tickets for home and away, and here's his letter:


Name       :  Gorlanovua Kristina/Kristina/Kristy
Country    :  Russia, city Dimitrovgrad
Dated       :  Thu, Mar 20, 2014 at 10:37 PM
Email        :  kristinaladu@gmail.com
Subject     :  I dream of our meeting!


Hi Joko!!!
I write to you from Moscow! I rented a room in apartment. The mistress of apartment very good woman, her name is Kristina. I will write you the address where has now lodged.
The city of Moscow, street KRASNOPRUDNAYA, the house 11, apartment 58. 107140, Russia.
Joko, today I have visited embassy and the airport. In embassy I have filled all documents, for visa registration. It was pleasant to me,
 That in the visa centre affable people work, I saw the consul, it has passed on a corridor and with all greetings, it very serious man.
To me have helped absolutely in everything, I have given all necessary documents, also I have made photos for visa registration. Now I look forward my visa.
I have got acquainted with the girl and have asked it, what is the time it is required what to receive the visa, the girl has told, that now quickly all becomes,
As it is a lot of people wishing to receive visa and on it the embassy works much faster.
In embassy to me have told, that I should get 2 air tickets. Air tickets are necessary for visa registration.
The matter is that employees of embassy should be precisely assured of exact dates of my start and returning back to Russia and what to note exact dates on the visa.
I thought that tickets can be ordered through the Internet, but in embassy have told,
That now very strict rules and tickets it is necessary to buy originals and it is necessary to give them for this purpose, that of embassy would assure them,
That they could see dates of my start in your country and returnings back to Russia. To me have explained, that this main condition for visa reception.
I very much was surprised, to such rules, but me have told, that it is important what quickly to receive the visa.
Today I have personally visited airport Sheremetevo-2 and have considered the prices for air tickets, a choice of air tickets very big.
The darling, we need to hurry with purchase of air tickets as it is necessary to give tickets in embassy, that on my visa would name dates.
I have considered air tickets this month. Cost of one air ticket makes 230 euro. It is necessary for me to have 460 euro on two tickets,
That I could get air tickets. Joko, I did not wish to ask from you money, but I have bought the laptop, and as from me the big expenses here in Moscow.
You only present, that I rent apartment. The rent price for days of 120 dollars! In Moscow very expensive habitation, as a population very big
Now I do not have money to get air tickets. I have paid registration of the visa and the medical insurance in embassy. Also I have paid residing at a room.
I now had few money, but this money is necessary for me to live in Moscow.
You can help to get to me air tickets? Already I said to you, that I should get air tickets in Russia.
Today I also have visited bank, it was necessary for me to learn, how I can receive from you money quickly as I spoke that the prices for tickets rise in price every day.
Near to the house where I have lodged in Moscow, there is a bank and I have learnt, that you from the country can transfer the help to me very quickly, this system is called CONTACT.
Now I will tell to you the information which is necessary for you that you could transfer the help to me.
My full name, Gorlanovua Kristina
The address the City of Moscow, street KRASNOPRUDNAYA, 7-9.
107140, Russia. Phone of bank (+7 495 7555075.
After you will transfer me the help, the employee of bank will inform you confidential number. You should tell to me it that I could receive your help.
I hope that you have understood me. When I can receive your help?
As in bank to me have told, that now it is a lot of systems for transfer of money resources. Is Wester union, Money gramme, Contakt Unistream,
It to me have told in bank, I have written down it in my notebook as I could not remember it. You need to learn, that the most convenient for you and is closer to you.
Here in Moscow it is a lot of banks, a city very big as it is capital of Russia.
Already my visa is in process of registration.
I am glad to that I managed to begin process of registration of the visa, in the visa centre have told, that if I will buy tickets quickly and I will bring to them on assurance,
Then the visa can make very quickly. I hope, that very soon we with you will together. Now I represent our romantic evening at candles,
I will make a tasty supper, you will open wine, Ohhhh as I dream of it!
I have very much got tired today. Moscow very big city. Please, do not leave me without your letters.
I am perfect one here and your support is necessary every day for me. I always think of you!
I try to make it in my laptop, but it is not possible to me, I hope, that I can make it,
I when itself did not do Skype and on it I do not manage to make it quickly, but I am confident,
That I can make it if I cannot make it when I will arrive, I hope you will help me and will learn to use Skype.
Today I have visited a beautiful place in this city, it is the RED AREA. I have made for you a photo and video, I will show to you as here in Moscow. I hope to you it is pleasant-)
I wait your letter tomorrow, now I would will take a hot bath what to be warmed and I will have a rest.
Kisses for you my darling!!!! Very much I hope for your support!!!!
Yours, Kristy!

4 comments:

  1. Same letter I got plus a video of her in red square , and the U.S. embassy would never tell her she needs her tickets first to show the rule is get your visa first in case you get denied I told her this and she insists that's not right and its funny is the embassy told me this I mean why would you need tickets and you don't know if you can get the visa is not easy getting a visa to the U.S, from there,,, from my guess shes doing this her self our with a girl friend our a boyfriend our husband but as al scams go the first bunch of letters are all form letters going out to a lot of people then and only then when they feel the money is riding on the line then they start to read your letters and try to get more personal with you play them out if you have time get some nice pictures scam them back send them to western union a few times with numbers just numbers my bad I gave the wrong number last time and the last time and the last time lol....this is the best one Ive seen so far as far as its planned out and the videos and pictures but as you can see you don't need evidence Joko its a scam 100 % but a good one !! and shes so dam cute !! o well have fun be careful and never send money for any reason to Russia for any reason !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He s dam right do not send money , you will see nothing those pictures & videos were sent to different country s
    of course she s a beauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristina(olga) is a really good. I wonder how she keeps all her stories strait. She got me for about $5000. I was waiting at the airport and she never showed. DON"T SEND MONEY! I thought her to be a beauty. What a shock. Just a pig!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog provides information about the letter and examples of scam emails that we often encounter in the mail box, if you receive an email like this should never send money for any reason, because this is a scam.

    ReplyDelete

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"