Tuesday, March 18, 2014

This letter is to prove that Gorlanovua Kristina / Kristina / Kristy is a scammer

Image Gorlanovua Kristina
This letter is to prove that Gorlanovua Kristina / Kristina / Kristy is a  scammer by email kristinaladu@gmail.com and cklokagylik@gmail.com. For information that until now I have never send my photo and name of the country I live to him, but he dare say I would meet in my country and it feels weird and awkward, but now he wants my full name and address of stay. This is to prove that he's a romance scam.

Name       :  Gorlanovua Kristina/Kristina/Kristy
Country    :  Russia, city Dimitrovgrad
Dated       :  Tue, Mar 18, 2014 at 9:37 PM
Email        :  kristinaladu@gmail.com
Subject     :  I dream of our meeting!


Hi my darling Joko!
I only, that have read your letter. Today I any more do not work, as have begun
My vacation. Now I have come for work what to receive all documents from
My director which will be necessary for me in embassy. The director has wished me
Good rest. Colleagues joked and have cheered me up, at us on work very cheerful collective and they too have wished me good rest.
I am very glad!!! I am glad to that soon we will together!!! I am assured, that these
Vacation will be the best vacation. Joko, I with impatience wait our meeting with you!!!
I as have told to mum, that I will go tomorrow to Moscow. My mum has told, that it
Will see off me aboard the plane to Moscow. My mum asked me to be very much
The accurate. She asked to write it the letter as soon as I will arrive to your country.
 I as promised to transfer to my mum ours with you joint photos. If mine
The father was still live, it would be very glad, that I have met the man and I will travel
To it. It is very romantic to meet the man, the man it you mine Joko!
Joko, I trust you, I do not doubt sincerity of your feelings. Already absolutely
Soon we will with you together. Tomorrow I will arrive to Moscow. I promise, that I will be
To write you letters every day, and to speak to you as affairs with registration are
Documents. Your support will be necessary to me.
Moscow very big city and I will there absolutely one. I am assured, that ours with
You feelings, will help us to be together.
The darling, today I will transfer you a photo which I have made specially for you.
I have prepared all documents and I have made for you a photo.
Today I will buy the new laptop,
For this purpose that we could write each other letters, at that time while I will be
In Moscow while the visa is made out. I think that you understand that the laptop is necessary to me,
For this purpose that I could write you letters and inform on all news. It was not possible to me
To connect to my mobile phone an international telecommunication as it is long process,
And I at all would not have time that it to make. I think that if it will be necessary,
I can find that a way what to call you from Moscow. I very much hope that at
Me all will turn out. I wish to ask this information you again! Please, do not take offence, that I ask it the second time. I wish to be convinced, that there were no errors.
Your full name.
Your home address and city.
Phone number.
I should arrive to what airport in your country.
The darling, I have casually removed some from your letters and I ask you to write all information, I will write down it in my notebook. It is very important, do not forget to write it in the letter!
Now I should leave the computer. I do not work today and I cannot long detain the computer. 
Now I will go to the airport to buy tickets to Moscow.
Our meeting will make us the happiest! I want, that this happy moment remained for all life!
I dream of our meeting!
Yours, Kristy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"