Friday, March 14, 2014

Email Spam from Alexia Oko





Name       :  Alexia Oko
Country    :
Dated       :  Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 6:01 AM  
Email        :  lafabz@qq.com


Good day,
Thank for your reply.I feel quite safe dealing with you through this medium (Internet) has been greatly abused, I choose to reach you through it because it still remains the fastest, surest and most secured medium of communication.I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise as we have never met before, but still i will want you to take me like a friend, and glance through my short letter. My Name is alexia oko, and presently in Accra, am the only Survived child of Late Mr Stevens oko who was murdered alongside my mother and only brother last year by rebels. I am Presently in a church guest home because of wickedness of uncle's and relatives. Before his death he had a domiciliary account here, up to the tune of (Five Million Five Hundred Thousand US dollars). Please I need your assistance to get this money transferred to you for my education, investment and to be my guardian before my uncles will get hold of me and the money. I shall forward to you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer of the money to you. I shall be glad to reserve this respect and opportunity for you, if you so desire, but i do urge you to give the matter your immediate attention it deserves . If this proposal is acceptable by you, please do not make undue advantage of the trust i bestow on you, and your urgent reply is highly needed today. I am willing to offer you reasonable percentage from the total money as compensation for your effort. May God touch your heart and use you to bring back happiness and joy in my life.
Yours truly,
Alexia.


Dated  :  Fri, Mar 14, 2014 at 3:36 PM


Dearest,
Thanks for your mail, I thank you for your kind mind
to assist me in this hour of need.
Thank you also for your acceptance to assist me to get
the money my late father deposited with the Bank
in their Fixed deposit.I contacted you to be my
Guardian so that you will look after me and help to
look for a better investment, so that I can invest
wisely when the money is transferred to you.
Everything I told you about this money is real and
legitimate funds,  I have suffered a lot since my
father died. I don't have any body to look after me,
but I have some hopeless ones who want to kill me too
and have the money to enrich themselves. That is why I
don't want to have the money invested here or to live
here any more.I am presently hiding in a church guest home where those that killed my father will not see me.
I am presently stranded as i can not have access to the money at the bank because of my age.
I contacted you to please do this following thing for
me, to help and make sure that this money will be
smoothly transferred into your account, you will also
help to source for a nice investment where you will
invest and manage the money for me.
You will make arrangement for me to come over to your
country to continue my studies. I have accepted to
give you the 20% of the total money  while the rest will be in
invest and manage by you. Please
promise me that you are not going to change you mind
if the money is transferred to you, because this is
the highest risk I am taking in my life.
Please call me immediately you receive this email, so
that we will discuss fine, that will also give me more
confidence in you, but I will be very glad if you can
come down here in Ghana, to see things your
self, because seeing is believing and also afford us
the opportunity to see each other physically.The no is
00233 205931329                     
I have attached my picture .I hope to receive in return your pass port copy or ID card or driver's license copy
and also your full contact details to enable me have full trust on you.
upon receiving this,i will send to you the deposit certificate of this fund and
also the contacts of the bank.So that they can tell you the legal way
to transfer this money so that you do not have problem with your country.
They could even open an account for you in there bank and they money
will be deposited there till you decide how you want to transfer the money.
please do consider this and do your best for me as i do believe that it
is god's wish that i contacted you.may god bless you as i hope to
hear from you soon.
Yours sincerely,
alexia

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"