Thursday, March 13, 2014

Evidence that Kristina from Russia is a Romance Scammers


This is one proof that Kristina is a romance scam because the email that he uses: cklokagylik@gmail.com been blocked by gmail and he save a new email: kristinaladu@gmail.com and he also sent me a letter emails, photos and videos together with exactly one shipment to me that was published using email: ckrismiila@gmail.com (see article with the title: Kristy email Scammers from Russia) and using the name Kristy) but I do not publish letters the same email. and this is the latest scammer email letter from him and give full name: Kristina Gorlanovua :

Name       :  Gorlanovua Kristina
Country    :  Russia, city Dimitrovgrad
Dated       :  Fri, Mar 7, 2014 at 11:37 PM 
Email        :  kristinaladu@gmail.com


The darling!!! It Kristina. I wished to check up from you letters on the box, but I could not open it. I so was upset, that I can not receive from you the letter and I cannot know the reason at all on which I cannot come and check up mail from you on the mail box.
 Now I very much worry and I do not know, that you have answered me and that you have written to me, please send on this e-mail last letter which I have not answered you. I so strongly was upset and at me I have turned out to create a new box with which I write to you. Please let to me know about myself because I very much worry about us with you! I wish to tell to you that you wrote to me now only on this new post address.
 I will hope, that tomorrow to a smog to receive from you the answer to this address.
 Already evening and I think, that you can answer me only tomorrow morning. I will wait your letter and I hope, that you will write to me!
 Yours Kristina)

---------------------------------------------

Name       :  Gorlanovua Kristina
Country    :  Russia, city Dimitrovgrad
Dated       :  Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 8:54 PM
Email        :  kristinaladu@gmail.com
Subject     :  I dream of our meeting! 


Hi Joko!!!!
I am very glad to receive your letter now. Joko, I wait ours with you a meeting with huge impatience!!!
You wait our meeting? Today I have important news. Please, be attentive.
Yesterday I called in embassy which is in Moscow. Now I know all information, which
It is necessary for me for travel to your country. First of all, me have told, that I should visit personally
Embassy in Moscow to begin process of official registration of papers. I have told, that it not a problem.
Already my vacation tomorrow will begin and at any time I can begin official registration of papers.
To me have told, that for travel to your country, I should visit embassy to fill questionnaires. To me
It is necessary to wait approval of my travel. I should show the inquiry on the marital status, the inquiry
With work, the declaration on payment of all taxes, and also the passport and photos. Today I will try
To receive all documents. Still to me have told, that I should give 2 air tickets (the ticket for arrival
In your country and for returning to Russia).
Joko, to me have told, that the invitation will be unessential to me. If there will be a necessity in
The invitation, I will tell to you about it. I have decided, that I will live in hotel or I rent a room. I will be
To choose cheaper variant when I will arrive in Moscow. I should pay for registration of the visa and as I will need to pay
Consular gathering and additional payment for registration of questionnaires. That to me have allowed to travel to your country,
I should have medical insurance. I asked about cost of air tickets, but the girl in embassy not
Could answer my question. When I will be in Moscow, I will visit the airport to learn the prices.
Today after telephone conversation with the girl from embassy, I thought of how we can will meet much.
 Between us there are sincere relations and I am assured, that ours with you relations will grow.
 I wish to know, that ours with you of feeling mutual. Joko, it is necessary for me to be assured, that you will meet me at the airport. I wait, that you
Also, as well as I want ours with you a meeting. I have a feeling of pleasure which has appeared since first our day
Acquaintances. From my life the feeling of loneliness was gone and it is pleasant to me to know,
 that in the World there is a person, which
Thinks of me. Yesterday I have come into shop and have bought underwear, this very beautiful and sexual linen.
 My darling, you do not represent as I wish to meet you, I would want that our meeting was unforgettable and I am confident,
  this beautiful linen is pleasant to you. I wish to be the most beautiful for you! I did not have relations with the man more than 3 years,
   I could not find that only thing which to me will be to liking. I trust, in that that between us there will be a big passion and we can construct beautiful love! I very much it want!
We with you a meeting, is the big step to ours with you relations. I listen to the heart, and my heart speaks,
That together we will be happy. Please, tell to me your thoughts!!!
Together with the letter I send you my photo, I hope to you my photos like. I have told to the girlfriend, that I have found the man,
 it you Joko! It was glad for me, it my best girlfriend and I trust it. I do not wish to lose any day from my vacation!!! Our meeting, is the best way what to learn each other better.
I very much miss on you and I think of our first meeting, at me now pleasant excitement, as I the modest girl :-)
Millions air kisses for you Joko!!!
Yours, Kristya!!

3 comments:

  1. No shes going by the name of Yuliya Kazahkova email is millagyla@gmail.com and shes from Engels Russia and and she has called me already the other day she wants me to send money for her airfare as she says the U.S. embassy needs to see it I know better and I offered to buy her the tickets and she just sent me a new video saying she loves me it looks as she a part of this for sure and I guess doing with a friend our boy friend our a girlfriend she sent me a video from the red square but I have ask her for her phone number she will not and has not given me one to were shes staying in Moscow I guess hotels in Moscow don't have phones lol...shes our there good I will say that she now telling me she loves me I'm still playing it out saying I will buy her her tickets from here in the U.S. and she only has to pick them up at the airport she says she cant do that they wont let her lol I know that's bull shit as the Embassy says to do it that way only and its done all the time ..I guess that old saying is right if its to good to be true its not true lol...its a shame she so dam cute the girl anyway I'm sure the guy helping is butt ass ugly lol...if you have the time have fun with it like I do play them out !! lol the things I do in my spare time lol....I've gotten all the letters you have posted and all the pictures and now I have her in MOSCOW waiting for her visa she says and she needs her tickets to show the embassy It looks as I'm farther along then you all you already lol....good luck to you all !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thank you for the visit and comments , I hope you have to be careful and cautious not to be deceived by the lies of romance and seduction , the scammers usually use a lot of names and email different , if he had been found out as a fraud will usually email Blocking by gmail and create a new email . as he sends an email to me using the email first two : cklokagylik@gmail.com been blocked and then he used a new email : kristinaladu@gmail.com and my advice if he asks you to send money to him , you do not ever send money to . Try please in reflection , a friendship between countries , we do not yet know exactly who he is and then he asked for money for any reason , surely it is a fraud , unless you already know him before. Please see this website : - http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=66550 - http://anti-scam.de/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?action = print ; num = 1391578890 -

      Delete
  2. Yes the scam is asking for Airfare and to get to me is $1,200.00 as she now says she don't have enough to get it to show the U.S,EMBASSY but I know its not true as the embassy says don't get your tickets until you have your visa in hand just in case you get denied but she insist she has to show them I know this is not true !! I will say Joko I was shocked just yesterday she sent me a new video dressed in skimpy beautiful panties and stockings and a cute little bra !! I mean the girl is smoken hot beautiful a body to die for hands down she look insane !! I had to laugh because now she our he's pulling out all the stops pulling out the big guns !!! lol...Im still playing with her our them and yes I know not to be drawn into the lies and to be deceived by them but you can have fun with it and as I said yes she have asked for airfare to get here I will never send anything I know better ! I may at some point give them some numbers send then to money gram then tell them again on I'm sorry I miss typed a number and send them again to money gram and do this a few times ! You see its now the scammers be played by me who knows maybe I will get a naked picture of her soon if so I will posted it lol....she saying she loves me now in every email and wants our meet more then any thing in the world !! I'm telling Joko if you seen this last video she sent me WOW !! Its hard not to want to see if its real !!! lol its like the devil saying go on eat the apple its ok !!! lol....any way its nice talking with you and I say yes be careful my friend but if you have the time lead them on waste there time as there waiting everyone else I will say this one is the best one I've seen so far as fare as using videos and like I said she called me already and we talked for about 10 min. I couldn't get much information out of the conversation but it sounded like her she spoke very good English ...Well see if its the girl and shes real maybe I will try to get her to leave her boyfriend our the guy shes doing this with lol....and cone to America !! lol....take care my friend if any thing exciting happens I will keep you posted ! I only wish she was real because she is so dam beautiful !! o well :( have a great day !!

    ReplyDelete

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"