Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Rwanda Dating Scammers Miss. Sityh Fetosa

From           :  Miss. Sityh Fetosa
Country       :  Rwanda in Eastern Africa
Date            :  Fri, Jan 2, 2015 at 10:56 PM
Email           :  aletyhasftfetosa20@hotmail.com
Subject        :  My Pleasure to meet you !!?


Hello Dear,
How are you doing ...I hope you are having a great day!!.I'm very happy in your reply to my mail, Seeing yourself in 2015 is a great sign that God has prepared you for a new experience. 2015 is "your Year of Supernatural Breaking of Limitations and year of prosperity. Luke 1:37, Luke 18:27. It is very personal because it will be an overwhelming sweet experience.This will not be by human tendencies because divinity is involved. Where the flesh cannot deliver, the spirit of God shall go ahead of you to break the limits. From this day forward, You shall become unstoppable. What others fear will be afraid of you. Every great mountain shall be made plain. You shall break new fallow grounds. Your tangible testimonies shall be rapid because God is in a hurry to bless you for His glory. Congrats we shall be glad to share ur testimonies. The reason is that your supernatural breaking of limitations begins from now. There shall be a speedy performance. I am wishing you happy New year..If God is in the beginning, then the end thereof shall be great! Amen...

Meanwhile like i told you, my name is Miss Sityh  Fetosa, I'm 24 years old of age from Rwanda in Eastern Africa and my tribe is (TUTSI)... i am 5.7ft/173cm tall, fair in complexion, never married before, but presently I'm residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal (in Western Africa) as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country Rwanda. I am the daughter of late Dr. Felix Fetosa, my father late Dr. F. Fetosa was once in my country a big time businessman into petroleum/oil, and he was also a personal adviser to the former head of states in my country Rwanda before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed him alongside with my mother and my only beloved younger sister all in cold blood. It is only me that is alive today for the fact that I was in school during the incident, after which i had to run for my dear life and with the help of the Red Cross Charity Society, I then managed to make my way to this country Senegal where am living now in the refugee camp as a refugee, meanwhile this computer that i use in communicating with you is belong  to a Reverend father that takes care of the little church that is being planted here in the refugee camp premises by the United Nations.

However, please my dear I would like you to tell  me  about your self as a person. What are you doing for a living presently? and also tell me just every other things you would wish to tell me about yourself as a person. I will be very glad to hear from you and know you better, just as i will equally tell you more about myself and to give you the number which you can use to call me in my next mail.

God bless you as you do have a pleasant time.
I awaits hearing from you soonest,

Sincerely yours,
Sityh

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"