Monday, July 14, 2014

Glad to get a reply email letter of friendship





Name      :  Elena
Country   :  Russia, City Ulyanovsk
Dated      :  Thu, May 16, 2013 at 8:54 PM
Email       :  elenadokir@yahoo.com
Subject    :  It was very pleasant for me to receive your letter. 

Hi my dear Joko,

It was very pleasant for me to receive your letter. I am very happy
that I've got acquainted with you. We started our correspondence not
long time ago, but I like your letters so much, it seems to me like I
know you for a long time, your thoughts are so close to mine. I hope
that in the future we will become very good friends or even more.

You know, Joko, I was thinking a lot about my future life and I think
that I would like to move to another country to live, there are few
reasons for that. I can tell you why. First of all I should say that I
want stability in my life. I think that it’s very hard to get this
here in Russia. There are several reasons for that. I don’t have
anything against Russia. Russia is a wonderful country, that’s my
Motherland and I love it, but the economical situation here is very
bad, you can’t be sure in the next day, but I am thinking about my
future. Sometime in the nearest future I am going to have a family and
children and I want my future children to be safe, I want them to have
everything they want. In my opinion, this is very important. What is
your opinion? And there is a second reason for my intention to move to
live to another country. I would like to find my soul mate, the person
I can trust completely, the person who is going to be near me all the
time, love me and take care of me. Russian men have lots of bad
habbits, they drink a lot. My dad used to drink a lot. It gave my mom
much pain. I don’t want this to happen to me. So, I think now you
understand why I would like to move somewhere from Russia.

I would really like to have a good and strong family based on good
emotional connection first of all and understanding and surely love. I
think that these things are the most important. I would like to have
my second half near me to feel that I am safe, that I am loved and
that I have a person near me whom I can give all my tenderness and
care that is inside of me. I do have a lot to give, but for right now
there is no one special whom I can give it to and I don't want to
waste it just for someone, I want to meet my only one, my special one.

I am thinking a lot about you, and I would like to hear from you soon.
Ok, I am finishing my letter now and I will be looking forward to your
fast reply!

With warm hugs,

Elena ...



My usual reply to the letter that he was pleased


Elena my love, I'm glad you like my letter and I also love to read, in essence, the husband must protect his family, his wife, his children and live in peace keeping and peace, peace in life, in joy and sorrow, in happy and difficult, all must be passed along to the happy family.



1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the information. may be useful for us all

    ReplyDelete

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"