Friday, July 25, 2014

I hope you have a great weekend

From         :  Elena
Country     :  Russia, City Ulyanovsk
Dated        :  Sun, May 19, 2013 at 5:26 PM
email          :  elenadokir@yahoo.com
Subject      :  Hello I hope you have a great weekend


Hello how are you doing? How is your health? How is your mood? I wish
you good Wekend, today I have shopping, washing, cooking, cleaning,
and work to do so have a full day. I hope you have a great weekend and
do lots of lovely nice things. I hope you have a great weekend and do
lots of lovely and nice things. I wait your letter. Hope to hear from
you soon, Elena


--------------------------

Dated       :  Mon, May 20, 2013 at 11:05 PM
Subject     :  Your letters always put me in a good mood and make me smile.


Hi my Joko,

Thank you very much for your letter, I was very glad to receive it as
usual because your letters always put me in a good mood and make me
smile.

I am thinking a lot about you and I like to read from you. I am very
glad that you understand me. You the unique person which to worry
about me. You know, I need to tell you something. I think that
friendship is very important in the relationships. Let me explain what
I mean here. I think that passion and affection are very good, but two
people that decide to be together need to know how deal with each
other in everyday life. You know what I mean? And I think that
friendship between them will help a lot. I would like to see a very
good, I can say the best friend in my soul mate. I think that
emotional connection is very important, so that two people will feel
very comfortable with each other. How do you think?

When I am reading your letters Joko, I feel that you are honest and
sincere with me, you are telling me a lot about you, so I want to give
you the same thing. You know, I have a dream. I would like to find a
true love, a special person who is going to love and take care of me
and I will do the same for him. I want our love to be forever. I think
that when I meet that special one I will give him all of my
tenderness, care and love. And what is your dream? What do you want
the most from life? Please, tell me. It will be very interesting for
me to know what you are thinking and dreaming about.

You know Joko, I need to tell you something. I have never thought
before that this is possible to find a very good friend, somebody
special with the help of Internet. But now I can say that this
happened to me, I’ve met you and it seems to me like I know you for a
long time even though we exchanged only a few letters. Now I can say
that there is a person in the world who understands me, my life
position, whose dreams and intentions are close to mine. You should
know that you are dear to my heart, I am always ready to listen,
understand and try to help you if you need that. Ok, I am finishing my
letter now and I will be looking forward to your reply!!! I am
thinking about you!!! With tender hugs and kisses


Elena...

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"