Monday, July 7, 2014

Natalya Gavronina wanted me for so long to meet

From                 :  Natalya Gavronina
Country             :  110 Shishkina St., apt# 3,
                            Novosibirsk, 630051,Russia.
Dated                :  Sat, May 3, 2014 at 12:21 PM
Email                 :  natosa7355@yahoo.com
Subject              :  Re: need you Joko


Hi my lovely sweet friend Joko. You know I today very much waited
your letter because very much missed on you. Thank for your warm
letter. Your words warm me. I feel very much, very successful. Eventually,
how many people may speak, what they are in love with the real Angel sent
from Heavens?  My love, you ever a gift in my ideas even at  Volume,
that we while separately. Each day, yours hold me, becomes Stronger,
and my camber of emotions to even to the big heights. I thirst for you
Sweet kiss. I grieve about you gentle contact. I wish your excited
Love. You became my biggest passion, and I need in you so much. Even
that I have much more to speak, I  I assume, that I should conclude
this letter here. I shall be  To save I my remaining ideas within
other day. I shall think about  You and as I drift from to sleep, your
fine person will be Last remarkable image of day. Up to following
time,  I send you all love, I have alongside with ten thousand times
ten    In  thousand  kisses to your eternal love.  I want to be with
you so much, I  still hope you  can help me faster... And again do
you know when would it be?...

Simply I want to know the exactly date when we will be able to be together.
Just want to know how soon could I begin to gather my baggage to you...
Million Kisses to you...

Natalya

----------------

Tue, May 6, 2014 at 12:14 PM


Subject  : Joko... no letters from you again   Tue, May 6, 2014 at 12:14 PM

Hi Joko!!!
I still do not have any new letters from you.
So what does your silence mean?
Do you not wish to continue our communication?
Or do you not wish our meeting at all?
Or did you not got my last letter at all?
Please explain to me what happens...

Natalya

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"