Sunday, July 27, 2014

I am thinking about you all the time

From         :  Elena
Country     :  Russia, City Ulyanovsk
Dated        :  Wed, May 22, 2013 at 5:31 PM
email         :  elenadokir@yahoo.com
Subject      :  I am thinking about you all the time, you are very dear to me.


Hi my dear Joko,

How are you doing today? What’s new? I am fine over here and I was
very glad to hear from you because I miss you very very much!!! I am
thinking about you all the time, you are very dear to me. In Russia
now warm weather.

Joko, you know, today I woke up with sun beams that were coming out
of my window and my first thought was about you! :) I was laying in my
bed and thinking, imagining that may be some wonderful day we’ll be
waking up together like this and the first thing you will do when you
wake up is kissing me and wishing me a good morning and I will do the
same for you. You know, I liked that thought :) Who knows, may be some
day it will be the reality? How do you think? Would you like that,
hun?

OK, my dear, I am finishing my letter and I will be looking forward to
your reply!!! I miss you! With sweet thoughts about you,

Elena ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"