Thursday, July 31, 2014

Elena said : Your letters always bring me joy

From          :  Elena
Country      :  Russia, City Ulyanovsk
Dated         :  Wed, May 29, 2013 at 2:57 PM
email           :  elenadokir@yahoo.com
Subject       :  Your letters always bring me joy 


HI my sunshine Joko,

How are you today? What is new with you? I am doing fine over here,
thinking about you a lot. I was very glad to receive a letter from
you.You know, that your letters always bring me joy.

Joko, how was your day? What did you do? Today I went for a walk with
my girlfriend Marina. We’ve been walking in the park and you know I
always had a thought how nice it could be if we (you and I) were
walking together. How do you think, wouldn’t it be nice?

So I decided to come internet cafe and write you a letter right away,
now I have a little bit more free time, so I can write you almost
every day or every two days! This makes me feel better because I have
got used to your letters and I miss you if I don’t hear from you, you
know?

You know Joko, I’ve told you before that I wanted to find my true
love, my soul mate, I think that I am very close to it now. I am very
serious about you, there is only one thing left. Our meeting. This is
very important, in my opinion. And this is the best way to learn much
more about each other. I am dreaming about it, about the time we can
see each other for the first time, look into each others eyes… It’s
only my dreams for now, but I want all this to come true?

OK, hun, I am finishing my letter now and I will be looking for your
next letter very impatiently!!! Have a great day and write back soon!
I miss you!


Elena...

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, this woman has recently got in touch with me at least I know she is a scam artist now.

    ReplyDelete

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"