Friday, July 11, 2014

The last letter of Natalya Gavronina

Natalya Gavronina and last letter she never sent the email again, I've sent an email to her but she would not reply to my mail and probably felt it was disappointed because of how deception was not successful and I never say that I am 75 years of age (the age when I was 35 years) but he still loves despite his age is very much different. and see a letter from him dated May 14, 2014.

From                 :  Natalya Gavronina
Country             :  110 Shishkina St., apt# 3,
                             Novosibirsk, 630051,Russia.
Dated                :  Thu, May 29, 2014 at 12:17 PM
Email                 :  natosa7355@yahoo.com
Subject              :  adore you


My dear beloved Joko,
I can't wait you to have me in your arms because I want to hold you so
bad,feel you,embrace you,caress you,touch you all over,kiss you all
over,and whatever else you want me to do do.If you have a
fantasie,fullfill it.Do it,I anxiuos for you.I long for you,I want to
make love to my baby so bad,I want to feel the heat of our bodies,I
want you all over me,I want to feel your warm embrace.I want to hold
you in my arms,and kiss you so passionately,all over.I want to taste
every inch of me,I want you to taste me. This is one dream and fantasy
that will be reality no matter what.When you would said that you would do
anything you want,the things I want you to do the most is love me and
only me,please don't hurt me and cheat on me,because I sure as hell
won't cheat on you,I love you and only you,end of discussion.Second,to
treat me fair and good,because I will treat you like a queen,and
satisfy me and honor me,because I will honor you forever,and as far as
the satifying part,be prepared to have the most love you've ever
had,kissed the best you've ever been kissed,and if you want me to say
make love I will then I
will say that,whatever you want,I just want to make love to you over
and over,in every way possible,and who knows,maybe we'll create new
ones,and I sure as hell are going to give you the best orgasm or
orgasms of your life,and that's only the beginning,the rest will be a
surprise.The main thing is,I just want to hold you in my arms
forever,and love you,because I really do and always will,
Please try to Economize your money somehow sorry but I can not save
more myself. We shall together soon I believe. I love you.
Love you always,yours and only yours,

Yours Natalya

-------------

Tue, Jun 3, 2014 at 12:17 PM


Subject  : how are you Joko       

Hello Joko!!! I still do not have any words from you last days...
Is everything OK with you??? How are you at all??? What's news???
I need your words...

Natalya

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"