Friday, July 11, 2014

Letter friendship from Elena

Name      :  Elena
Country   :  Russia, City Ulyanovsk
Dated      :  Tue, May 14, 2013 at 4:35 AM
Email       :  elenadokir@yahoo.com
Subject    :  Thank you very much for your letter.


Hi my dear Joko!

Thank you very much for your letter. It brightens my day! I hope that
you have the same feeling when you receive mine. And of course, I
enjoy our correspondence and I am serious. I consider you to be my
friend, I think that you understand me in lots of things and it's easy
for me to talk to you on many topics. You can ask me any questions you
want. Understand me, I have no webcam. It is not present on my work
whence I write you letters. And it is not present in the cafe
Internet. I can speak with you only through email. I hope that it will
not change anything in our correspondence. I dream to see your
pictures.

I think that this is very important for the relationship, if both of
the partners want the relationship to grow. Trust is also very
important, no relationship can be strong without it. Thank you for
being honest with me and from my side I can say that I will be honest
with you also. I think we should try to tell each other as much as we
can.

I would like to know you better from inside, because you seem very
interesting to me, so I have a question for you: What qualities do you
appreciate in people the most? In my opinion, honesty, faithfulness,
kindness, sincere and understanding are very important in people. I
also think that in every relationship trust plays the main role.
That's why I think that 100 trust should be between man and woman,
they should be able to say every single thing to each other, share all
their joys and sorrows. If they have a problem they should try to find
a solvation together. What do you think? What is your opinion? And
feel free to ask me anything, I'll answer you with great pleasure.

I will be looking forward to your letter!!!!
Sincerely,

Elena.....

1 comment:

  1. Oiie Elena okay with VC calls me through this email Andréluiznoleto@gmail.com for us personally talk I do not know if u remember my name André

    ReplyDelete

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"