Saturday, July 5, 2014

Natalya Gavronina said hard life in Russia

From                 :  Natalya Gavronina
Country             :  110 Shishkina St., apt# 3,
                            Novosibirsk, 630051,Russia.
Dated                :  Tue, Apr 29, 2014 at 1:36 PM
Email                 :  natosa7355@yahoo.com
Subject              :  Re: hard Moscow life  

Hi Joko!!!
But please do not find problems in our age difference. I do not care about it
because I am just looking for a good male and I think age difference isn’t a
criteria in it at all. In my opinion male might be good in any age.
Please let's look at things realistically, I mean your question about marriage,
I can not write anything about it now, please understand we must meet
first and live sometime, then we might decide about it better.
I am so tired to be in Moscow. Everything is very expensive here.
And I save money on everything. I do it for us. I want us to be
together and to be happy. I want to come to you and that is why
I am ready to overcome all the difficulties. But I need your help.
There is only one step left – you to send me money. You even can’t
imagine what I have to do here to survive. I stay in a very cheap
hotel as I have no money to live in a good room. I live in one
place with people who have no place to stay in. I stayed even at
the airport some times to save money but the police paid attention
to me and I can’t stay there any more. People are so cruel.
No one can help me here. And you are my only hope. Do you understand
now why I don’t write to you often and don’t call you. If I have
a digital camera here I would show you the life here for you to
see what kind of difficulties I have here. I know that happiness
is not given so easily that is why I try to overcome all the
difficulties on my way. That is why I ask you to send me money
as soon as possible for the ticket. If you don’t help me, then
I will have to get back to my city. And I don’t want this as
I have spent so much forces and money already to get my visa.
There is only one step left to be in your arms and I don’t want
to stop here. And this is a step you should do. Now everything
depends on you. Please, try to understand me and send me money
for the ticket.

Yours Natalya

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"