Monday, July 28, 2014

Today I've the big desire to write to you.

From         :  Elena
Country     :  Russia, City Ulyanovsk
Dated        :  Thu, May 23, 2013 at 6:01 PM
email          :  elenadokir@yahoo.com
Subject      :  Today I've the big desire to write to you.


Hi my Joko,

How are you? Today I've the big desire to write to you. Hope you don't
object? I've never been abroad, I feel that I would like to travel but
still I just visited some places in Russia and we get used to camp in
summer. That's it. But as a dream I would like to travel to some kind
of exotic country that completely differs from the region I live in -
in the meaning of climate, weather, habits, culture. I like to
prepare. Especially I like to prepare various salads: olivye,
venegret, crab sticks, a herring under a fur coat, a mimosa, fruit
salads. They very tasty, nutritious and in them it is a lot of
vitamins for maintenance of good health. From hot meal I like to
prepare two national dishes in Russia: these are pelmeni and a borsch.

I suppose I can tell you about my bad experience in relations. If you
are not interested in it you may stop reading the letter. I won't be
offended. I think I can tell you the story because you have become
very very close to me recently. I hope you have an idea of the problem
with alcohol in Russia and I suppose you understand why I don't want
to look for a husband in Russia. Let's begin since the very first day
of the acquaintance. I worked in the clinic as a surgeon's assistant.
I was going home after my work but it began raining and I could not go
because I had left my umbrella at home. It was summer but never the
less I didn't want to get wet and to take a cold. I was standing under
the roof of the building waiting till the rain would stop. But the
rain was not going to stop and I wanted to go home in the rain. But a
young man was going in my direction with an umbrella. He saw that I
couldn't go with an umbrella and offered me to take his one. I asked
him: "And what about you?" He said that he would spend some time in
the clinic and may be the rain would stop soon. I asked how I would be
able to return him the umbrella. He said his adress to me and his
name. His name is Vladimir. It was not far from the clinic. I wrote
down his adress and promised to give him the umbrella the next day in
the evening. On my home I thanked the yuong man and asked the God to
stop the rain. But it was raining the whole night. I cursed myself
that I had taken the umbrella and that he was wet to the skin because
of me. I didn't sleep a wink at night. The next day in the clinic was
so long for me. I was looking forward to finishing my work to give the
umbrella back to Vladimir. I wanted to learn how he was. As soon as my
working day was over, I chanded my working clother and left my work.
Vladimir was standing at the door smiling. It turned out that he
remembered the time when my work was over. He came to meet me. I asked
about his health at once. He said that everything was all right. He
didn't get too wet because he was running home. Then we walked for a
long time. We talked a lot. My mum had died already and I was alone.
He was the dearest and the closest man in the world for me at that
time. He saw much of each other at time. But i didn't invite him my
house I wanted to check him. Once we were invited to a Birthday party
of his friend. I agreed to go to see his friends, as i wanted to know
more about him. Vladimir didn't drink even champagne. I thought it was
because of me, because I didn't drink as well. But his friends told me
that Vladimir really didn't drink alcohol. I liked Vladimir. I think
so did he. We became more than friends and he began to live in my
house. First 2 months we were very happy, we were on the seveth
heaven. But then he got a very good job. He became a lawyer. He made
much money. But he began drinking alcohol. At first a little bit -
then more and more. He didn't sleep at home at night. When he was
drunk he began beating me. I tolerated, I beared it. I thought he
change for the better, that he would the same he had been before. But
nothing chanded. Once I was beaten by him bitterly and left my house.
He didn't came back 9 days. Our friends told me that they had seen
Vladimir with other girls. I came to the conclusion that it was enough
to bear it. When he came back he even wasn't sorry and didn't
apologize. I don't think that he had forgotten that he had beaten me.
I didn't say a word in the evening. I started the talk in the morning
when he was sober. So I made him leave my house forever. He was
shouting, screaming and he even broke a foto in the frame where my mom
and I were. I saad to him that I would call a police, well he had
gone. Forever. Now I am happy that I didn't marry him. Don’t want such
relations once again. Almost all Russian men drink alcohol alot that's
why I don't want to have any relations with them. I suppose you
understand me. I'm sorry my letter is too long. But I wanted to show
you what I am feeling.

I am very happy that I got acquainted with you. I hope our
communication will never stop. Marina has told to you "Hi". I have to
finish me letter. Thanks that you write me.

With all my heart, your Elena.

P.S. By the way, I have overlooked to tell to you. Today carpenters
have repaired my roof. I am happy! It is very little necessary for the
lonely woman for happiness!!! (smile) My roof was repaired by the same
carpenter who repaired Klava door.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"