Friday, July 4, 2014

Letter of the payee address Natalya Gavronina

From                :  Natalya Gavronina
Country            :  110 Shishkina St., apt# 3,
                           Novosibirsk, 630051,Russia.
Dated               :  Thu, Apr 24, 2014 at 4:00 PM
Email                :  natosa7355@yahoo.com
Subject             :  Re: here are all details you need


Hello Joko!!!
I am so happy to know that news from you about your money help soon.
I have already written to you how to make money transfer here to
Moscow. OK I have learned about it in details. Just find nearest Western Union
location in your city. It must be in bank or post office or in some
big shop may be as I think. Then fill out their blank form there.
All you need to know is my full name and location.
So receiver's info must be such details:

Full Name: Natalya Gavronina,
Location: Mira Prospekt 91, Moscow, 129085, Russia
(it is my location here in Moscow’s hotel, so you may use it)

After your money help would successfully done you will get some
control transfer number calls MTCN. I will need it from you in your future
e-mail letter. So I can pick up your money help here in Moscow with no any
problem as I think. As I have learned here in Western Union office it
is enough info you need to know to send money transfer successfully!
OK I will wait for good news about money transfer from you in your next letter.
So we will be together sooner!!!
Bye for now

Natalya

-------------

Sat, Apr 26, 2014 at 12:33 PM

Subject  : about tickets again  

Hi again Joko!!! How are you today?
I am just writting this message to you cause it seems like you did not
get my last letter cause I have ignoried my words about my trip to
you. OK I just want to remind you last time I have asked money help
from you for my tickets. Everything is ready for my trip to you but
the last step is tickets purchase and we will be able to be together.
But I do not need full amount for tickets. I still have some money saved
myself but I do not have enough to pay for tickets to you.
I still need in about 325 $ US. So can you help me with it? When?
I am asking it cause I must plan my trip to you better and I do not
have any comments about it from you at all.
Also it is some difficult for me to live here in Moscow on my own.
Life you very expensive here. I am living in hotel and most money goes
on rent and food here. And trip back to my city would take almost all
money which I have saved for tickets to your side now but not enough
still. So it would better to use it for trip to you than back to my city
do you agree? So I still hope to get good news from you sooner.
Let me know about all this situation in your next letter.

Yours Natalya

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"