Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Letter Email Natalya Gavronina want to be with me

From                 :  Natalya Gavronina
Country             :  110 Shishkina St., apt# 3,
                            Novosibirsk, 630051,Russia.
Dated                :  Thu, May 8, 2014 at 11:55 AM
Email                 :  natosa7355@yahoo.com
Subject              :  Re: Joko I want to be with you

My dear Joko:
I agitated to recieve your last letter today. I am so happy, I can not contain pleasure, which
one I feel at this much moment. I savored each word both to read and to re-read each line.
It is the sweetness, will be always there every time, when I receive inclining
to share in it. I hope, that you perceive, that I do well
each day for your letters. I live for a long time past, accountable for
whom, responding anybody and commited to anybody except for me
directly. In this time in my life, I have considered of patterns
by my for a taking and correctly I supposed, that
life to most full. Then, you have come in my life, and subitaneously,
I perceive, that I deceived me. My friend, you are like gift  in my thoughts even at
volume that we are while apart.I know I have written to you about a strong
feelings in this letter but really I only wrote that I feel...
I miss you... I want to be with you. I know soon it will happen finally.
Up to following time I have  ten thousand time ten in thousand kisses
yours

Natalya

P.S. Here is one more pic of me which I found...

-----------

Mon, May 12, 2014 at 1:54 PM

Subject  : Joko I am still waiting to get few words from you         Mon, May 12, 2014 at 1:54 PM

Hi Joko!!!
I still have no letters from you at all?
I can not understand one thing, are you real some busy
or do you only looking the way to not write letters to me?
Am I interesting for you at all?
What happened to you?

Natalya

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"