Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Natalya email letter so adored and all the feelings of his heart

From                 :  Natalya Gavronina
Country             :  110 Shishkina St., apt# 3,
                            Novosibirsk, 630051,Russia.
Dated                :  Wed, May 14, 2014 at 11:57 AM
Email                 :  natosa7355@yahoo.com
Subject              :  Re: adore you Joko


Joko,
But please do not find problems in our age difference. I do not care about it
because I am just looking for a good male and I think age difference isn’t a
criteria in it at all. In my opinion male might be good in any age.
Your name - clean music for me. Correctly,
I could call it aloud as one million time and never by trunk it.
Trust me, when I speak, what not the minute passes without my thoughts,
Turning to you. In it very much moment, is a pity to me, that you not here
holded me in your arms and kissed me with yours
lips.-, which one I would not tire with it.
Joko, as I can express
Melancholy, I should be with you? The words are very difficult for finding., as though I -
Needle of a compass, and you - Blue pole. Permanently, my thoughts are plucked to you,
My love, for your influencing on me. My love for
You can be only gauged in the exponential form, and that in itself
Drops far except for its true value. For you - power by my
Douches; therefore, you - my force. You - light of my life, nature mine
Being.
As without you, dear Joko, my life will be empty from only
Inspiration. There will be no work of art for me, that
Steadfastly to look on. My life will breathe of tints grey
Instead of rich colours. My love, while
Our joy moment does not arrive, to take good care about you
Directly and to hold your coming of the letters of love.
They help me to make
It in lone times. While, I want to bar with these few words:
I love you! I love you! I love you!
Sincerely,
franticly,
absolutely,
yours,
Natalya

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"