Thursday, July 3, 2014

Fraudulent emails about tickets from Natalya Gavronina

From                 :  Natalya Gavronina
Country             :  110 Shishkina St., apt# 3,
                            Novosibirsk, 630051,Russia.
Dated                :  Thu, Apr 24, 2014 at 11:45 AM
Email                 :  natosa7355@yahoo.com
Subject              :  about ticket


Hi again my dear Joko!!!!
Thanks for letter I am so happy that you are ready for my visit.
As for me I am in Moscow right now.
I wished to write to you earlier but I could not do it faster because
here are a lot of people. I  have  never  seen  such  many people. So
crazy city!!!

I have good news I have finished control interview in Embassy successfully!!!
So the next step is ticket's purchase. I made a request for tickets
reservation and travel agency which I use have informed to me need to pay
1035 $ US for the cheapest flight econom class with insurance for trip
from Moscow to Bandara Soekarna Hatta airport but I do not have enough money for it.
Cause I have saved only 21500 russian rubles which about 710-720 in $ US.
I sold my gold jewerly for it as I have already written to you before
that I was going to do it for my flight to you.
So your money help 320-325 $ US would be enough for my tickets problems.
I am sorry but I do not have another way that's why I am asking this
money help from you, because I am alone here in Moscow.
Therefore I must ask money help from you cause nobody could help me.
Tickets payment must done by passenger person only!!! So that's why I
am asking money help from you...

Please do not dessapoint in me and try to understand my situation,
simply I have a trip to another country the first time in
my life so I could not know every law and every rule.
It was not so easy to get passport, coming to Moscow,
finish control interview in Embassy, saving money by selling jewerly
which was so important and lovely for me!!! It were taken so many
difficulties and time!!!
I have done everything in my power already and can not do everything
myself here. That's why I am asking for your money help. Try to understand my
situation. I am so alone here in Moscow, here is so crazy life and still hope
to get good news from you. I must hope for you only. I do not have
any other way from this problem.
So I will wait for good news from you. You may use Western Union or
Money Gram money transfer system for sending these money fast and
safety. Cause it is only way which we can use to get your
money help by myself here with no any problems.
I hope for your money help and  I am sending to you info just to
remind to you for sure you know it correct for sending money help for me.
You would need my full name and location so here is it:

Full name: Natalya Gavronina,
Location: Mira Prospekt 91, Moscow, 129085, Russia
(it is my location here in Moscow’s hotel, so you may use it)

After making your money transfer I will need to have some control transfer number
from you which I would need to know for picking up it with no any problems.
So I will wait good news from you. Just remember I need in about 320-325 $ US only.
Please I am sorry that I have such problems now, but
simply try to underestand my situation I really do not know it before
Such good relation begins between you and me and let's not stop it
please. I still believe in you. I am so afraid to loose this chance to be together...

Yours Natalya

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"