Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Elena says : I wish you good Weekend, your Elena

From          :  Elena
Country      :  Russia, City Ulyanovsk
Dated         :  Sat, May 25, 2013 at 7:41 PM
email           :  elenadokir@yahoo.com
Subject       :  I wish you good Weekend, your Elena


Hello dear how are you doing? How is your health? How is your mood? My
mood is very good :):):)I'm very happy for what i write to you every
day. I think I have a habit to read your letter, and write the answer.
Today I had very intensive day on this Weekend. I had much time to
make different things during the day. In the morning i went to shop. I
was cleaning the house. I do cleaning very carefully. I like
cleanliness and an order. What did you do? Ok I'll wait for your
letter. Enjoy your weekend, with friends, hope to speak soon :-) Hope
to hear from you soon, Elena

____________________

Dated        :  Tue, May 28, 2013 at 4:40 PM
Subject      :  I always think about you

Hello my dear Joko,

It was very pleasant for me to receive your letter as usual. I always
think about you, I need you a lot, you are always in my thoughts. The
first thing that I do when I come internet cafe I check my e-mail and
hope to receive a letter from you. I like your letters very much, I
feel how sincere and serious you are to me. I can’t express my
feelings to you, but if we meet you’ll see everything in my eyes, my
joy, my happiness. Honey, when I look at your photos I imagine our
meeting, I would like you to know how much you mean to me, I am really
happy that I’ve met you!

My sunshine, you know, I’d like to tell you that you’ve changed my
life a lot, you are always in my thoughts. I am sure that we’ve met
because God helped us, this is His present for us. You know, I am
already afraid to lose you, lose our special connection that we have
for now, I don’t know how my life is going to be without you, I can’t
imagine it now. You’ve brought me so much joy and happiness, I trust
you completely! I opened my heart to you and I would really like our
relationships to be forever like it is now, like we are in the
wonderful sweet dream!

I am finishing my letter to you now and I am waiting for your reply
now! With hugs,

Elena...

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"