Sunday, July 13, 2014

Romance Dating from Elena Russia

Name      :  Elena
Country   :  Russia, City Ulyanovsk
Dated      :  Wed, May 15, 2013 at 6:48 PM
Email       :  elenadokir@yahoo.com
Subject    :  Thank you very much for your letter and your tender words and care.



Hi my dear Joko!!

Thank you very much for your letter and your tender words and care.
You are so sweet to me, it is so pleasant for me to read your letters,
when I close my eyes I can see you saying this to me, it makes me feel
very good.

Even though we are far from each other in reality, in my dreams we are
together, we are walking together at some nice place in the nature
holding hands and saying tender and warm words to each other. I feel
that you are very special to me, I need to read your letters like I
need air or water for living. I couldn't even think that something
like that could happen to me. Thank you that you are.

You know, Joko, I don't think that the outside beauty is the most
important thing, you can be beautiful for some time, even the most
beautiful, but in some years this beauty will go away, there will be
other people who are going to be looking better. I think that the real
beauty is inside your soul, that what stays forever. The person should
be beautiful from inside, in my opinion. Don't you agree with me?

Joko, I see in you the person who I can talk easily with, who is
interesting for me, the one who is making me want to know you more and
more. I would like to know your soul, I would like to know everything
about you. I see that you are not playing with me or joking around,
many of our thoughts are the same, our values are very close and we
are looking for the same things, we both are looking for the special
one. I see that I can establish the emotional connection with you, I
can talk to you on any topic, it's very easy for me, it seems like I
know you for a long time. I like your thoughts about life and
relationships between man and woman. By your letters I can say that
you are a decent man with serious intentions. I like that in you. I
think that we are even a little bit alike in that. I am also serious
about our correspondence. I like to read your letters and I think that
I will really like to talk to you in person, you seem to be an
intelligent and well educated person. I hope that some time we are
going to meet.

OK, Joko, I am finishing my letter now and I hope that you are having
a great day! I am thinking about you and I am really happy that we've
met! This thought makes me smile. Hope to hear from you soon!

With hugs, Elena...



Then I reply to the letter so that uninterrupted communication, and this letter from me:

Good morning my dear Elena, how are you today dear? I hope you are fine and happy, I am also very happy to read your letter filled with excitement.
   My honey Elena, if I had wings like a bird, I will fly to your house to personally meet with you beautiful, beautiful eyes, nose and lips are charming and enchanting your cheek, your body smells like fragrant flowers in the garden to spread smiles tempting, I will quote you and I kiss your forehead, your eyes, your nose and your lips are sexy will I keep up for life so as not to wilt and die, I will pour water down my love is pure and sincere in order to grow and well developed will produce children who are beautiful, smart, and dear to the two parents (father and his mother).
    Elena is a gorgeous, suppose the wind can speak and hear, I would so love to Leave messages in your hearts, sun can light up the sky throughout the universe, such as love hearts that will illuminate the entire heart and soul of your love, your love is my love and meet each other making love between two people find true love for life, love and love together like Romeo and Juliet which can not be split.
    My dear sweet Elena, I will always wait for the letters you my dear,

A million kisses and hugs to you from Joko

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"