Tuesday, July 29, 2014

I with impatience wait your letters

From         :  Elena
Country     :  Russia, City Ulyanovsk
Dated        :  Fri, May 24, 2013 at 5:04 PM
email          :  elenadokir@yahoo.com
Subject      :  Hello how are you doing?I with impatience wait your letters

Hello how are you doing? How is your mood? Each your letter makes my
soul and mood be in high spirits,as if your words have mysterious
magic force and they draw to themselves by the immeasurable force. I'd
like to return to our correspondence.How was your day?????? I hope
that you write to me very soon because without your letters my life
seems boring.I shall look forward to hearing from you.Elena


_______________

Dated       :  Sat, May 25, 2013 at 3:57 PM
Subject     :  You are the dearest man to my heart


Hello my dear Joko,

I would like to tell you that your letters bring me much joy and make
me happier day by day! You are the dearest man to my heart, I am
always looking forward to your letters. When I received your letter
today, I was very happy.

We are far away from each other now, but I am sure that we need each
other, I am sure that the fact that we’ve met was meant to be. Who
knows, may be we are two halfs of one? ;) I can’t find words that can
describe my feelings to you, you are making me the happiest woman in
the world! I would like to thank you for your love and care, I know
that you are serious and sincere with me, from my side I’ll try to do
my best to make you happy. Because deep in my heart I feel that you
are a very special man who is dear to my heart so much!

I am finishing my letter to you and I will be looking forward to your
reply!

With hugs Elena.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"