Sunday, July 6, 2014

Letter of Natalya Gavronina longed to meet with me

From                 :  Natalya Gavronina
Country             :  110 Shishkina St., apt# 3,
                            Novosibirsk, 630051,Russia.
Dated                :  Thu, May 1, 2014 at 12:57 PM
Email                 :  natosa7355@yahoo.com
Subject              :  Re: Joko I miss you


Hi Joko!!!
Oh, yesterday I was the average day for me, nothing special, nothing
interesting. But to dream about our meeting brings me so much power in
my heart and body. As soon as we are meet and when we will be there at
your place I will let you know so you can stay at your home and wait
for me. This seems the only way my Joko that we can be together and
hopefully soon for my heart is in pain and I am crying inside for you
to be in your arms so I can give you the security and Love you and I
want. My Lovely Joko I would lay my life on the line and die just for us
to be together from now and forever for I never had such strong
feeling for any one before until you came into my life. Thanks you!!!
Listen my dear Joko, I shall never leave you, and I will
never stop our realtions while I live. Writting, speaking and etc...
I need you... I simply do...
Your person
to be allways.
Natalya

P.S. Here is one more pic of me which I found... Here is me at my
girlfriend's working place... Was maden during last New Year
holidays... Hope you like it anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"