Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Email Spam from Joy Harry - joyharry244@hotmail.com

A few days ago an email spam to get back into my mail box and this letter is a letter fraud scammer with advanced mode of the previous letter of Hary Joy on January 18, 2014 with suggested that I contact a bank complete with address and telephone number:

Royal Bank Of Scotland
Address: Gogarburn, Edinburgh, EH1 21 HQ, UK Scotland
contact person: MR. ROBERT ANTHONY
Phon +44703-593-4499.
Fax: +44703-197-0059
Email: rbsroyalbankofscotland_robert@aim.com

This letter and the fraud:

Mon, Jan 20, 2014 at 10:02 PM
HONEY THIS IS HOW I NEED YOU HELP MY LOVE

My Dearest,

Thanks for your mail,

Here in Refugee camp is like one staying inside prison, and i don't want to continue like this, once the bank start up the transfer process i will start up too for my arrangement to meet you face to face, my intention is to have a good future, and a good living and continue with my studies,

I believe in my heart that your help to me will bring something good to you, and i assure you that if God will use you to help me out of this situation, i will never forget you in my life, from your mail, i know you will not betray me that is why i have trusted you. I have confidence to go ahead with you.

Bellow here is the contact of the bank.

Royal Bank Of Scotland
Address: Gogarburn, Edinburgh, EH1 21 HQ, UK Scotland
contact person: MR. ROBERT ANTHONY
Phon+44703-593-4499      .
Fax: +44703-197-0059
Email: rbsroyalbankofscotland_robert@aim.com


Looking forward to hear your response from the bank. God bless you Please Call the Bank and send mail to them as well today because i have written to them and have introduce you to them as my partner. when you get them on line, tell them that you are my partner.

You are representing me as the foreign next of kin to the fund of my late father being deposited in there bank with my name as the next of kin, and ask them the possibility of transferring this fund to your position in your account  in your country.

My father's account information

Account Number............ 10005149
Iban Number .............. GB15RBOS16003410005149
Swift Code ............... RBOSGB2L
Account Holder's Name....... Dr Harry F. Moniba.
Nest Of Kin.................Joy Harry

This is my own information.

Full Name...... ......... Joy Harry
Resident.................. Unit 225 church Road Medina UN. Refugee camp Dakar Senegal.
Identity card No ........... A20547896
the Reverend pastor Simon frank  phone Number is(+221706772821) if you wont call me

My dearest, The most important thing is to make sure that you make contact with the bank let us hear from them before any other thing will be done. Go ahead and call them.

Expecting to hear from you the response from the bank. Please take good care, and always put me in your daily prayers,

God bless you,


Joy.

8 comments:

  1. am luzinda arafat en i want u 2 send me a meesge on my fb account en we chat buh keep in ur mind dat am really in love with u

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is MISS NABILA AL-AGBARI a bodyguard to

    muammar gadaffi the former president of Libya. I

    served he for good twenty years and because of

    that he trust me for my selfless service I render

    before his death at sirte in Libya. During to

    predicament setting with his family and no way to

    deposited this money into his foreign account

    again, he decided to contact me for assistance.

    The said amount is 24 million US dollar for your

    information. The money was kept in my house for

    two day before he order meto take local flight to

    one of the northern Africa country that is

    closeto Libya for me to deposit the money with

    security company which I register the consignment

    as gold bar to avoid embarrassment or questions.


    The reasoning i am contacting you because i was

    jailed after may boss death and the government of

    Libya have agreed to release me by next week. I

    want to move this fund to your country to start

    life of my own. I need your assistance in received

    this fund in your nominate account. Please, I

    need your entire support and cooperation for the

    success of the transaction, your utmost

    confidentially, sincerity and secrecy is highly

    required. Details of how I intend to carryout this

    project will be discussed as soon as I get a

    response of your willingness and interest.I

    sincerely will appreciate yoururgent

    acknowledgement as soon as possible by contacting

    me.
    I await your prompt response

    Best Regards,
    Miss Nabila Al-agbari
    private Email ---- missnabilaalabgari@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My name is MISS NABILA AL-AGBARI a bodyguard to muammar gadaffi the former president of Libya. I served he for good twenty years and because of that he trust me for my selfless service I render before his death at sirte in Libya. During to predicament setting with his family and no way to deposited this money into his foreign account again, he decided to contact me for assistance. The said amount is 24 million US dollar for your information. The money was kept in my house for two day before he order me to take local flight to one of the northern Africa country that is close to Libya for me to deposit the money with security company which I register the consignment as gold bar to avoid embarrassment or questions.
    The reasoning i am contacting you because i was jailed after may boss death and the government of Libya have agreed to release me by next week. I want to move this fund to your country to start life of my own. I need your assistance in received this fund in your nominate account. Please, I need your entire support and cooperation for the success of the transaction, your utmost confidentially, sincerity and secrecy is highly required. Details of how I intend to carryout this project will be discussed as soon as I get a response of your willingness and interest. I sincerely will appreciate your urgent acknowledgement as soon as possible by contacting me.
    I await your prompt response
    Best Regards,
    Miss Nabila Al-agbari
    private Email ---- missnabilaalabgari@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to HOLY APOSTLES CATHOLIC CHURCH LOAN FIRM we are international Christian loan firm and Lenders that has offered Loans to various individual and firms in Europe, Asia, Africa and other parts of the world,Are you in need of a loan? Do you want to pay off your bills? Do you want to be financially stable? We offer all types of loan, please email us back with the amount and duration of the loan you require.

    STAY BLESS
    REV.FR. VINCENT HARRY
    SIS ELIZABETH NICOLAS [ASST]
    HOLY APOSTLES CATHOLIC CHURCH LOAN FIRM
    EMAIL- holyapostlescatholicchurchloanfirm@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to thank you all for the comments: @ luzinda arafat. @ Miss Nabila Al-agbari. @ SIS ELIZABETH NICOLAS [ASST] and in wait for his visit again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Greetings to you in Jesus Name.



    We got good recommendations about your humbleness, honesty and sincerity through a respectable Christian follower, and I have decided to contact you. Please join me to work for the lord. I am Rev.Father Eric Nielsen a Catholic priest of the Liverpool's Anglican Cathedral UK . The largest in the UK and the fifth largest in the world. As one of the world's largest churches, Liverpool Cathedral is a breathtaking architectural wonder. I am soliciting for your help to assist us in a search for comfortable properties to buy in your Country for the establishment of Churches as we have decided to spread all our funds raised and contributions mainly to the development of charity in Africa, America , Asia and Europe . I need your trust.
    November the year 2014, we received a donation of US$10Million dollars from a 68 years old wealthy Kuwait business woman a long time breast Cancer patient. She decided to donate these funds to us in order to enhance God’s work and to benefit charity because of her deteriorating cancer condition which has gotten to a very bad stage. According to the doctors she won’t live more than 2 months.
    I need you to collect this fund and distribute it yourself. The funds will be entirely in your hands and management. I hope God gives you the wisdom to touch very many lives that is our main concern.20% of this money will be for your time and efforts, while 80% goes to charity. I will give you more details and position of the funds as soon as I receive your reply. Please I need your urgent reply to enable us carry out this project together for the benefit of charity.



    God bless you.

    Rev.Father Eric Nielsen

    Liverpool's Anglican Cathedral UK

    Email:marydenk05@gmail.com


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. please look at the website http://www.419scam.org/emails/2014-05/03/00640853.11.htm

      Delete

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"