Thursday, January 16, 2014

Scammer Anastasiya Sadkova

From      :  Anastasiya Sadkova
Country  :  Russia
Dated     :  Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 1:13 AM
Email      :  ananastariver@hotmail.com

Anastasiya
Anastasiya
Anastasiya
Hi from Russia again Joko!
 I Hope you were feeling good when you
got this message from me. How are you doing today? I hope you're great.
Today the weather is very warm here in my country.
I absolutely love spring!. What about you Joko? Spring is a very beautiful
season here.The trees are in blossom. The nature awakens from its winter sleep.
Everything is so green and fresh. Birds are singing. Everything is full of life and love.
 I would like to know what month is the best there in your place?
I would like to know more about your place. It's very interesting for me.
I explained you Joko the location of my town in previous letter.
Here we have a park. There are a lot of trees all over the streets
and it is very nice here especially in warm seasons of the year.
We have a lot of forests around the town. There are a lot of rivers and
lakes here in our region and sometimes my friends and I go for picnics
or camping all over the region. Also you can find a cinema, libraries and
monuments to famous writers here in the town. There is a little orthodox church.
I want to let you know that I am an orthodox christian. My mom Was a christian
and she baptised me too. I believe in God, and think that the main
thing in religion is to live with faith in your soul and it is not necessary to
go to church very often. Much more important thing is to believe sincerely
deep inside your heart and soul. Do You agree with me? What about your Faith?
Also about my family, it was always important for me. I think many people don't
understand completely that family is a big treasure. Many people
realise the value of a family only when loose it. I always loved my parents and
now I miss them very much. My both parents passed away. Daddy died
when I was a small child. He was killed in a military conflict.
Mom died when I was 17 years old. After daddy's death she was always
sick and spent a lot of time in hospitals. That was why I being a little
girl was able to do everything by myself, I cooked meals, sewed clothes to
help my brother. I had to study and work in the
evening to support us. It was a hard time but it just made me stronger.
And I hope I became the very person, lady that my parents wanted me to become.
I think that those pleasures and griefs, successes and difficulties that
were in my life made me who I am now. Now it seems to me that I was
saying to my mom about my love too seldom, and now I so regret about it.
Joko forgive me that I write about it. It is my life and it is a part
of me. Simply I want you to learn me more, because I as well would be glad
to learn more about you. Yes I have a brother. My brother's name is Oleg.
You can see him in the picture I am going to attach to this letter.
He is a policeman. Oleg is 31 years old, he has been married for 5 years and he
has a daughter - Yana, His wife is very nice, her name is Katya, we are very
amicable, Also we have a grandmother, she is 83 years old, her name is Victoriya,
She lives in the city, about 80 miles from us. I like to visit her somedays.
Joko in the future I hope that we'll exchange telephone numbers of
each other. To hear a voice of each of us. But at first we should find out
each other a little bit more. As I consider that telephone conversation
will be more serious contact to the man. Therefore I should find out
you better before giving you my telephone number. I hope that's not
bad for you. Unfortunately I have some bad experience, but I do not want to
speak about it. You should understand me. As it's just a question of some time. Ok?
As for the question about the ability to use social nets for example Skype,
facebook or Yahoo Messenger. Unfortunately it is impossible for me to use them
because I do not have a computer at home and use one at work. And at work we are
not allowed to use social nets for communication.I hope you understand me.
Well, I should go home now. I promised to cook supper for my brother :)
Potatoes, meat, vegetables... He wanna me to cook for him,
he says Katya does not cook so tasty as I do :) When I asked him
what he will do if I am far ? :) "I will die hungry" :))))))))
Oh my brother is allways hungry, he likes when I bake pies very much. He likes to
visit me so much. I live not very far from them - about 2 districts away. I will wait
for your next letter with impatience. Have a nice day Joko!

Anastasiya.