Saturday, January 25, 2014

Romance Scams Anjilya from Azerbaijan

Name     :  Anjilya
From      :  Azerbaijan
Dated     :  Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 10:15 PM
Email      :  anjilyaghu@yahoo.com  

Hi. Today, my mood is much better, because I see your response to my
first letter. And I hope you're interested in further relations and
correspondence with me. I really hope that you liked my picture I sent
you last time. I think you're a serious person, and you will take
serious consideration to the correspondence with me! I do not want to
waste my time on a some games with feelings on the internet. I never
play such kind of games. I'm serious, lonely girl, and I want to have
only a serious relationship in future. So I live in a country
Azerbaijan, this country has borders with such countries as Armenia,
Russia. But Azerbaijan - is an independent country.  I got your e-mail
in the dating agency. I want you to know that the age difference does
not matter for me. My age is 26 years. My birthday is March 10, 1987.
All my friends tell me that I have a look younger than my real age. I
think it's very good thing when girl looks younger than actual age. Do
you agree with me? I work in a store as salesman. I will write you in
my next letter more information about me. Unfortunately, writing
letters by e-mail, this is the only way for me to communicate with you
for a while. I will write you about my life more, and I am sure it
will be much clearer for you. I promise to write you long letters. I
hope you will find some free time to write me letters as answer. In
the next letter I expect that you will tell me more about you. Now
I'll check my email more often, and when I see your answer, then I'll
write you back. Also, I’m sending you with this letter my newest
picture. I do this so you could see that I’m real. anjilya!

-----------------------------

Dated    :  Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 9:34 PM
Email     :  anjilyaghu@yahoo.com

Hi, thanks for your answer. I am pleased that our relationship
continues, and now I will try to write you more information about me.
I told you in my last letter, my age 26 years old and I live in the
country - Azerbaijan, and it is a Muslim country. This is my home, and
I love my country. You can learn more about it in the Internet, I
think there is enough information. People living here are very kind
and understanding. They are always ready to communicate. In my
country, a very mild climate. And usually within a year the
temperature is always plus-value. It is rarely cold, only in those
parts of the country where there are mountains. Also my country
bordering the Caspian Sea. But the only thing that really worries me
is the religion of my country. Most people practice Islam, and
strictly comply with all the basics of this. I also confess this
religion. I was not able to choose it, and I had to follow these
principles from childhood. I live in a small town Gilazi, it is
located not far from the coast of the Caspian Sea, and not very far
from the capital of our country city Baku, about 80 km. Now I live
alone, I rent an apartment. I left my parents' house a few years ago.
And now I have an independent life, and not depend on my parents. I
left their house, because I do not agree with the position of my
father about me. In our religion, women have few rights and freedoms.
Men top everywhere. And so my father tried several times to look for a
husband for me. Such traditions in our country. But I did not agree
with that. I had a big row with my dad, and then I ran away from his
home. My parents do not know where I live now. I know that my father
wants to find me and return home, but I'm doing all that he could not
do it. I'll tell you more about this in my next letter. So I've never
been married and I do not have children. Because in order to find a
husband myself, I must receive the consent of my father. And it will
not happen. So I'm lonely. And I'm sure that at my age, it's time to
have a family and a serious relationship. So I took the decision to
look for a man in another country. For me this is the only way to be
happy. For this, I turned to the international marriage agency, which
is in the city of Baku. There they gave me your email address. I pay
them a little money for it. I hope now you know how I found your
e-mail? I think is not important the way I got your address, more
importantly, we are now able to communicate and get to know each
other. In the same time I never left Azerbaijan, I have never been in
other countries. And everything that I know about other countries, all
the information I get from magazines, books or the Internet. I want to
tell you that it was very difficult for me to start an independent
life. But I was able to do it. Now I have a good life, I have a
permanent job, close friends and a quiet life. But I do not have the
most important thing, I do not have a loved one with whom I will build
the future .. Perhaps we can develop our relationship into something
very serious. Who knows. Even if we just stay friends, this is also a
good result. But deep inside, I hope that we will have a more serious
relationship than friendship. Because that's my goal. And when will be
the right time, then we can discuss personal meeting. I work as a
seller of cosmetics in a big shopping center. This job allows me to
have a steady income. I think it is very important that the person had
a permanent job. In our present world is not an easy financial
situation, many people are starting to get a lot of problems in their
lives. It is very sad when people's lives have a negative cash impact.
Now I have enough money to buy food, rent apartment, and some money
left for entertainment. I spend it to go to the theater, or in a cafe
with a friend. This is my main way to spend free time. Also, my job
allows me to have constant communication with people. It is always
very exciting and brings a lot of positive emotions. I have several
hobbies. I love listening to music, national Azerbaijan. Sometimes I
listen to foreign artists such as Madonna, Enrique Inglesias, Adriano
Celentano. I love listening to romantic music. I also like to read
books, romance novels, such as "Twilight." And historical novels. I
think people must know their history, the history of their country and
other countries. When people remember history, it helps him not to
make some mistakes in future. I believe that when a person reads a lot
of books, it helps them to communicate better with other people. I
love to make sports, go to the gym, or doing jogging. I love going for
walks in the park to enjoy the beauty of nature. I also very much love
animals. Especially horses. Unfortunately I do not have a pet. Do you
have a pet ?do you love animals? I ask you, because there is an
opinion that if a man loves animals, then it means that he is kind,
calm, and able to present sincere feelings. I understand that for the
best of our communication needs are also other ways. Unfortunately I
do not have a cell phone so you can call. I live in a small town, and
I do not need to have a cell phone. But I promise you that when we get
to know each other much better, I can buy a phone card and call you.
So you can hear my voice. I can speak some English. I write you
letters from Internet cafe. And now it is the only way for me to keep
our communication. I do not have an account in social networking sites
such as Face Book. Since this requires a lot of free time, but I do
not have it. I can not always be in the Internet cafe. Internet cafe
manager also said that their overall speed Internet is not very high,
and thus there are a large number of computers. Therefore, it is not
enough to have a conversation with Skype. I hope you can understand
all of this correctly. And we can continue to communicate via e-mail.
  Now I will finish my letter. I hope I did not bore you with this
long letter, and you can write me back. I would also like to receive
your pictures. And I hope that you also write me a nice, long letter.
I want you to tell me about your life, your hobbies and your work
more. I wonder is all that you are willing to tell me. I look forward
to your reply. anjilya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"