Friday, January 17, 2014

Romance Scammer Elena from Russia

From       : Elena
Country   : Russia
Dated      : Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 8:39 PM
Email       : elenanekasova@yahoo.com 

Elena
Elena
Good afternoon Joko,
Today my day has begun rather unusually. I have woken up in the morning, and have thought of you. For me there was surprising it.
Earlier every morning I woke up and thought that I should make within day. However, today all was differently. I have washed, have
made coffee, have made to myself a breakfast from fruit. In parallel I have included the laptop (lap top) to check up mail and to
read news. I have started to read news.I read news in the country and a coffee saw. I have taken a great interest in reading of news
as now it is not clear that occurs in the world, and has spilt coffee on the keyboard of the laptop... It was misfortune for me. You
think, what I clumsy? Probably you are right. The laptop screen has gone out, and I could not continue reading of your letter in the
morning. Now I am on work, and I have read your letter. I have a free time now, and I write you the letter... However, not always I
can see your letters on work. My director is strict, and it does not suppose, that employees of our organisation were engaged in
extraneous affairs. Do not worry, I will be cautious, and we can continue to communicate. Within the next few days I will carry the
laptop in repair. To see much more convenient for me your letter of the house. I concern responsibly the work. You like your work?
Where you work? I work in a small private concern which is engaged in sale of furniture accessories and accessories, to furniture firms.
My post "Operating department of sales". I should work much with people. Also in my submission there is a department on work with clients.
My post demands from me many attention and responsibility. I like my work. I have passed the big way on career to a ladder. Several years
ago I have started to work as the assistant of the manager on work with clients. I had to go much in business trips, I daily agreed about
advertising. Now all it in the past. I have a higher education on a speciality "State and municipal management". But I have not found
work on a speciality. In Russia deficiency with the workplaces, only some people can find work on a speciality. Probably you think where
I have found the address of your mail. I will answer you. I so do not wish to speak about that as I have found your address! To me my
girlfriend agency of acquaintances which through this agency has got acquainted the man from other country has advised to address. There
to me showed various profiles from sites of acquaintances and my attention why that has stopped on you. You have seemed to me kind and good.
As I am lonely. I search the man with whom I wish to create the future the family. I hope that you is nothing I write to you. Also we can
continue ours of dialogue further. I live in the city of Perm, in our city the river Kama proceeds. I will try to send to you of a photo
of the city. It is pleasant to me to realise, that you find for me time and read my letters. You wait my letters? Joko, me it is important,
that you were sincere with me. Please, do not give me false hopes. I have told to you about the purposes in the last letter. I wish to be
happy together with the beloved. Never I can forgive lie, treachery and change. Remember it. In people I like straightforwardness. What
qualities in people like you? Now I should go to continue to work. I wait for your letter. Elena.