Monday, January 20, 2014

Email Spam Olga from Russia, Saint Petersburg

From     :  Olga
Country :  Russia, Saint Petersburg
Dated    :  Wed, Dec 4, 2013 at 2:32 PM
Email     :  sweetolga783@gmail.com
Email Spam Olga

It is so nice from your side to send me an answer to my letter. I am free today and I have a desire to tell you more about myself.
I like your letters to me that is why I want to find out more about you and to share with you my life, my habits and my interests. I want you to know me better.
One of my favorite hobbies is cooking. I had to start cooking for myself very early and I understand that this is a good way for me to change my thought and to forget about worries which are in my life.
I can cook soups, main dishes, meat and fish, I like to cook cakes. I can do different dishes. When my friends invite me to a restraint or a cafe to celebrate their birthday I like to try new dishes and to feel new tastes, unfortunately it happens not very often.
I always try to guess components of a dish that I would try to cook it at home. What do you like to eat most of all?
I also like to spend time at bowling or playing billiard. Do you like any of these plays?
My favorite colors are black and red. What about you?
I like pets very much although I don’t have any at home. My favorite TV programs are about animals and nature.
On the weekends when I have enough free time I like to watch films. My favorite genres are comedies and melodramas.
What kind of films do you like? I like to invite a friend of mine to watch a good film and this day I always cook something tasty for us and we always spend wonderful time.
You know we have cold winters here and the best way to spend these cold evenings is to cover with blanket drinking hot cup of tea or coffee.
I don’t have bad habits, I don’t smoke and drink. I can only drink some red wine or beer for holiday.
I like reading. There is one famous book now written by Vishnevskiy which is called “Loneliness in the internet”.
I have read it not long ago and I think that this book is about real life in spite of it has a sad end. I also don’t forget to read classical literature both Russian and foreign.
I am fond of sports. I go to fitness gym and swimming-pool several times a week. Sports make me feel healthy and fit.
I can’t imagine life without music as it makes our lives brighter. I often listen to ballads, sometimes fast music. My favorite singers are Lara Fabian and Darren Hayes.
As I like healthy way of life I try to spend much time outdoors – walking or riding a bike. Unfortunately I don’t have a bike and I rent it from time to time.
I like to find out more about your hobbies. How do you prefer to spend your free time? I would read about your interests with pleasure.
Could you help me with one my question? Could you tell me some colleges or Universities which are not far from your place of living?
If I knew their names I would be able to enter one when I come to your country. It would be great if we could meet one another as often as we could.
I want to come to your country and I am going to get visa next month already as I have been preparing document for a trip for some period of time already.
I have a desire to start my studies in a place next to yours that we will be able to meet. I want to get an education connected with medicine or bookkeeping. I like such professions but I do not restrict myself only with these trades.
It is time for me to finish my letter.
I am expecting for your answer very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"