Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Scammer Tatyana Ostrobokova

In one day he sent a letter two times with the same date and time, it feels weird and unnatural, so it is very clear that this letter is a scammer / fraud / spam, it turns out he had made a letter and e-mail settings on automatic delivery = Out of Office auto-reply: (Sends an automated reply to incoming messages. If a contact sends you several messages, this automated reply will be sent at most once every 4 days)

Tatyana
From        :  Tatyana Ostrobokova
Country    :  Russia, Moscow-Street: M Moolokova , Stroenie 45
Date         :  Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 11:51 AM
Email        :  tettbulkk@yahoo.com 

Hello my dear    !!!
How are you??? I want you to read this letter attentively.
I hope you understand that I my English is not very good but you will
understand what I whant to say you.

I have not got any good news.
  I went to the airport and bought the air ticket for 3 of  april.
After that I went to the agency to say that
everything is ready of or my trip and I can arrive to you.
In travel agency I was told that I should go to the embassy.
I had to go to the embassy and had a conversation with the consul.
But I was shocked when he said that I shall not receive the visa!!!
He explained me that the main requirement in reception of the
visa it to convince your authorities that I have no any intention
immigration in your country. ( that i do not want to stay in your
country forever while my visa is a tour visa).
The consul said that I could receive the visa I should buy the
air tickets in both ends.
I tried to explain that I do not want to stay in your country forever.
Because that my mum here and I shall come back necessarily.
But he said that it's obligatory requirement
and I shall receive the visa only when I shall show the air tickets in both ends.
Dear I haven't enough money for the return ticket!!!
I mean I need to buy the round way tiket. I asked my friend But she
can't give it to me, unfortunately.
She can help me only with 50 dollars. But it is not enough.
I need for 600  US$ to arrive to you. I don't know where i can find
money!!! I do not know what to do.
I am awfully upset that I have not enough money to arrive to you.
Have you got any idea? Dear are you able to help me.
I hope that we will do something.
Cash you are necessary to me can to send me funds?
I KISS and MISS YOU!!!
Your and only your Tatyana  .
--------------------------------------------------
From        :  Tatyana Ostrobokova
Country    :  Russia, Moscow-Street: M Moolokova , Stroenie 45
Date         :  Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 11:51 AM
Email        :  tettbulkk@yahoo.com

 Hello dear   !!!!
Lovely as soon as I shall have funds!
I shall go all to pay!
I shall receive the information on the tickets and I shall be
To inform you!
OK darling I glad see your letter.
Honey if you can help me that I can reserve tickets at 3 of  april
and then to send you details of my flight.
My love for pay  me need 600$  !
You can send funds on my name and i    can go and receive it.
And then I at once shall go to airport and shall pay air tickets and
send you details of my flight on 3 of april
I searched the company which are engaged international transfers money.
It:    Western union
You can send funds through any company which have in your city.
I also have found out that you need to know some my information to send funds.
I to go all to pay and after that I shall inform you the information!
It is the information which is necessary for you for sending money.


INFO
first name - Tatyana last NAME - Ostrobokova
The country - Russian Federation,
The city - Moscow
The address: Street: M Moolokova , Stroenie 45.
My love I much happy that soon we shall be together.
Lovely understand I to make all for our meeting!
As I here more find I can not! I to spend all what be at me!
Lovely to receive funds to me it will be necessary to know!
Your complete name as you to specify it  in papers western union, control number and
The address of office whence you to send funds!
I hope you the decent  man and to help me today
Yours and only yours Tatyana




No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"