Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Information Email Spam Ulyana-ulyanadushebaeva@yahoo.com

 The scammer is using the name and email :
From        :  Ulyana
Country    :  Russia
Dated       :  Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 4:26 PM
Email        :  ulyanadushebaeva@yahoo.com

I'm looking for a man for a relationship. - - - - - - - -

Hi! I am single woman, I search true love. I want to start our
conversation by email.I looking for serious relationship with honest
man. I tired to be alone, I need man, who will care of me. I live
in Russia. If you interested, please write me and email: ulyanadushebaeva@yahoo.com
I will tell you about me and my life. Has forgotten to tell my name
is Ulyana. See you later

------------------------------------

Dated     :  Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 10:43 PM

Hi. Thanks for your answer. My name is Ulyana. I want to start our dialogue on email.
I think, we should to try. If our dialogue is not possible - we lose nothing. We can stay friends. I do not want to rush. Lets to know each other.
I think, the best way to start dialogue is to tell about me.
I want to meet my second half! I have a confidence. I am assured that in the World there is a man who will appreciate and love me.
In Russia I have not met the man who can be my husband. I live in Russia! Dialogue by e-mail is more convenient.
You can ask me any information about me, what you want to know.
Now I want that you knew about me. I dream of simple family happiness. I think, the love and a family is the main thing in a life of any person.
I will close now. I will wait your new letter. Your friend from Russia, Ulyana

--------------------------

Dated     :  Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 3:40 PM

 Good afternoon Joko,
Thanks  for  your  small letter. It is very interesting to me to learn that you search for the Girlfriend on correspondences, Love !
I search for Love! I want to meet the beloved!
I am lonely, I not when was not married, I do not have children. Well in the future I want to have children.
Joko I the woman! Which dreams of female happiness. I want to establish a family. And to be happy nearby the husband,
to meet him from work with a supper, to make joint plans on future, here that does not suffice me in Russia.
I have not found that a coma I have feeling in Russia as I spoke about it.
To me of 36 years, mine date  birth on August, 20th, 1976. Well I think that age which between us not a problem.
You like your work? Where you work?
I work in the architect, I like my work, time I spend the most part with drawings and building projects.
I have a higher education on a speciality of "Architect". I live in the city of Rjazhsk, the city is 280 kilometres from Moscow.
I think that know that capitals Russia Moscow.
Joko, you have hobby? Than you are engaged the free time? You like a beach?
In the street my city of Rjazhsk there is a river where in often summer I go now temperature + 26 degrees,
all people try to go to the beach more close to water, I like to visit free time a beach.
The letter I want to send you a photo which I have made yesterday, I hope that will be pleasant to you.
I will wait yours the letter, I hope that soon already I will read it. Ulyana



No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"